BY FRANCESCO RINALDI #53 in Pasta Sauce

Francesco Rinaldi® Meat Flavored Traditional Pasta Sauce.
Made by Italians.
Enjoyed by everyone!
Limited warranty to consumers replacement or refund if defective.
Good housekeeping since 1909. see more...

Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
Omg I love Franceso Rinaldi. It has always been my favorite even since was little..so a long time ago. :) anyways it has such a classic flavor that makes it hard to beat. I love it and will definitely continue to buy!!
Katie W.
Pembine, WI
This is hands down my favorite spaghetti sauce in the world! I'm the biggest spaghetti lover and I have tried all different kinds of sauces but this is the best!
jenny n.
Harrisonburg, VA
Te best and decently priced pasta sauce created! I first tried this when I saw there was a sale on it. i gave it a try and I love the flavor and texture of the sauce! This brand of pasta sauce is my number one choice! I have used this sauce making a variety of different food and I do not regret using this sauce!
georgina b.
Valley Stream, NY
I like doing my own sauce. but i don't have the time i used this brand i can say its pretty good and my family enjoy too . its good to have something u can used when u don't want to go to the trouble of doing ur own
Celida B.
Tucson, AZ
It took us months to find the right pasta sauce for a decent price, this was the winner, it's a lot cheaper than Prego but it tastes just as good and sometimes even better, at a much more reasonable price.
Kanique G.
OMG! I don't use any other pasta sauce other than Francesco Rinaldi! On sale or not, this is my go to for spaghetti and meat balls, lasagna, and I use the Sweet Basil for Ziti.
Kady H.
Aledo, IL
Tried this version out after switching from our normal brand. It was very good, and we paid a bit less than it states here. We'd recommend it. Our kids ate it up quick!
Heather F.
Trenton, NJ
Decent sauce to use in a pinch. I usually pick this up when it's on sale at the grocery store and use it on an easy "pasta + canned sauce" type of night.
Yesenia R.
Orlando, FL
I love this brand and have noticed it to be the best out of any other sauces I have tried. The plus side is that its also cheaper than most other brands,
Mark S.
West Bend
Easily the best pasta sauce I've ever had. There isn't anything else that even comes close. I'd give it 10/5 stars if it were an option.