BY FRANCESCO RINALDI

Francesco Rinaldi.
Alfredo sauce.
Super premium quality pasta sauce.
Good housekeeping since 1909. Limited warranty to consumers. Replacement or refund if defective. see more...

Donna P.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love alfredo, I love the Francesco Rinaldi brand, so when I saw this sauce I just had to try it. Sadly it was not what I expected. It is creamy, I'll give it that but that is about all. In my honest opinion I find this sauce bland and lacking any real flavor. I was rather disappointed by it. :(
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
When I'm planning on making pasta Alfredo I always buy the special sauce for it because any other type of sauce won't hit the spot or give it that same taste you can find this sauce anywhere. I always get mine at Cardenas or Walmart.
Cortney O.
Independence, MO
We got this sauce as an quick and easy dinner idea and it was yummy! We make it with our favorite noodles and add some grilled chicken in top. Good quality and great price.
Mariana  O.
El Cajon , CA
I do like the flavor of this sauce with my pasta but it has a bit too strong garlic flavor for my own preference..but if you like more of garlic rather than cheese taste then this is the one for you! :)
Kimberly s.
This is a pretty good sauce. i use it before for making chicken alfredo and my 3 year old sister loved eating it. so its toddler approved lol :)