Fran Wilson Nourish My Eyes Cucumber Eye Pads uploaded by Zu L.Fran Wilson Nourish My Eyes Cucumber Eye Pads uploaded by Kristal R.

BY FRAN WILSON

Fran Wilson Nourish My Eyes Cucumber Eye Pads refresh and sooth tired eyes. see more...

Holly S.
These eye patches are amazing. They soothe, moisturize, and depuff your eyes. I keep mine in the fridge for that extra cooling sensation. They do have a strong cucumber scent but it fades. These are perfect for your at home spa day or when you have a headache. I highly recommend.
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
I love these Fran Wilson Nourish My Eyes Cucumber Eye Pads they really do work, make my eyes feel nice, refreshed, and smooth! Made with cucumber & green tea, extracts! They work amazing!
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR
These eye pads are the bomb! I love putting them in the fridge to get that cool edge on them! They smell great and aren't too expensive. I highly recommend them they always de puff my eyes and I will purchase them again they are wonderful! They do leave my eyes feeling so fresh as well!
Desiree E.
mt olivet
This product is amazing. It works wonders, it's helped me with so many facial problems and will continue to use!
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
I got mine from marshalls for $5!! You get 36 and so far so good! I'm keeping mine in the fridge
Zu L.
Boca raton. FL
¡Me encantan! La presentación es súper divertida y refrescan mís ojos en un 2 x 3. Este es uno de los productos que recomiendo y que vale la pena tener en casa