BY FRAN WILSON

Add some citrusy spice to your makeup routine with Fran Wilson's Moodmatcher lipstick in Orange. Watch as it changes with your mood. Smudgeproof formula lasts 12 hours for luscious long lasting color that's yours and yours alone! see more...

• What is the color that these lipsticks finally gi... Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard about this lipstick that changes color with your mood....1 Answers
  • I just redeemed points on ipsy for this and I was wondering if it...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kaitlyn W.
Paris, KY
Review for: From Green
This lipstick changes color according to your body's chemistry. Each person get a unique color. It applies really smooth an makes your lips soft. The color is long lasting almost like a lip stain. It's a really cool product the way it's customizes to your chemical make up to give a personalized color.
Bailey M.
Rexburg, ID
Review for: From Green
I did not like this product at all! The color it made my lips was not one that I liked at all! I thought there would be multiple colors it would change too but it mostly stayed a bright pink that I wasn't a fan of. I also did not like how it felt on my lips.
Maria A.
Marion , VA
Review for: Orange
I love the natural color and I love the color it mood matches to me.. It is extremely moisturizing and I use it as Chapstick with a hit of color and not lipstick.
Genesis P.
Debary, FL
Only used once, and i am HOOKED. This stained my lips and i was happy cause i wouldn't have to put lipstick on again for a while haha
Jay K.
Highland, CA
Review for: Pink
Very pretty!!! feels smooth, i hate that it doesn't last long and that you have to reapply it a few times.
Savannah M.
Review for: From Green
Works great! Changed your lip color to match your mood! Starts out green but not on your lips :)
Jessica P.
Conway, AR
Review for: From Green
I was really excited for this product to arrive in my Ipsy bag. And I was ecstatic when it actually worked!! The formula goes on really smoothly and doesn't feel too thick or greasy. It's very long lasting and the pink is a beautiful color on various skin tones. It is a tad drying after a few hours but that's nothing a little balm can't fix!
Justyne D.
Review for: From Green
It is sooo cool how these change color once you put them on your lips, only downside is on my skin they always come out a bright pink (not pretty) but such a cool concept!
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: From Green
This stuff is so cool! I got it in my Ipsy bag a few months ago and I use it all the time! It uses ph balances and chemical reacts to change to "your perfect, personal, shade of red". Very creamy, and hydrates your lips well! A must try just because of how cool it is!
XOBABE B.
Review for: From Green
Smooth moisturizing unique lipstick the second it glides on your lips it automatically turns into a pink color which my vary on different skin tones but other than that I don't think I've smelt a distinct scent to it, the color does last a long time it can even stain your lips sometimes
Ashley H.
Bogata, TX
I just redeemed points on ipsy for this and I was wondering if it's actually worth it. It seems weird, but kind of cool. I'm just looking for opinions of people who have tried it.
Julie W.
syracuse, NY
I've heard about this lipstick that changes color with your mood. Has anyone actually tried it and does it work?
Reetuparna N.
Jupiter, FL
What is the color that these lipsticks finally give to the lips?