BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFran Wilson
Fran Willson Aloe Lip Care SPF 20 35g/012oz

Fran Wilson Fran Willson Aloe Lip Care SPF 20 3.5g/0.12oz

by Fran Wilson

Pure Aloe Extract plus Vitamin E moisturize and condition your lips all year round. Goes on clear to wear on its own or over your lip color. "Everything you need for smooth, soft & lineless lips."

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fran Wilson Fran Willson Aloe Lip Care SPF 20 3.5g/0.12oz!
Gloria M.
Review for: Aloe Lip Care 3.5 g
I use Fran Wilson aloe lip care daily I get mine at franwilson.com they also have lipsticks
Maria A.
Marion, VA
Fran Wilson Fran Willson Aloe Lip Care SPF 20 3.5g/0.12oz uploaded by Maria A.
Review for: Aloe Lip Care 3.5 g
This is great for chapped lips! It is also great to go over permanent or long wearing lipsticks or stains or over lip pencils used as a full coverage color. You can also use it on other small parts of your body that need a boost of moisture.
My M.U.D. Life ..
Review for: Aloe Lip Care 3.5 g
Love this lip balm! I found it by accident in my local drug store and I know how great aloe is for your skin. I have really dry lips and decided to give it a try. This has to be the best lip balm I have tried yet. It's super moisturizing, non-sticky and leaves my lips feels hydrated for hours not to mention it's super affordable! Highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?