Framesi Color Lover Primer 11 Leave In 8.5oz uploaded by Rosa R.Framesi Color Lover Primer 11 Leave In 8.5oz uploaded by erica l.

BY FRAMESI

Offers 11 Unique BenefitsRetains hair color up to 95% longer Repairs DamageLeaves your hair silky and shiny Mends split ends, detangles and defrizzes see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
Love how it protected my hair & left it sleek and smooth! Definitely a recommended product if you have dyed or color treated hair and suffer from dullness, roughness, and split ends. It's such a miracle worker!

(Only con is it is a bit over priced for my price range and the smell is not the best)

Brooke B.
This is a great leave in conditioner for dry hair. I use it everyday on myself and my clients. It smells wonderful and it helps comb through the hair when wet. It leaves the hair soft and manageable when dried.
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
This product is amazing and we can’t keep it on our shelves at the salon that I work at. This product is good for every hair type! It’s good for conditioning, smoothing, heat protecting, Prolonging color, and so much more. It smells very good. If you have very fine hair you might want to go light handed so not to weight your hair down, but it is still Good to use on fine hair.
Kathy T.
Crisfield, MD
Most favorite product of all time! I live on the water so humidity is high year-round, and my wavy, full-of-body hair (which I straighten daily) is not made for humid weather. This stuff keeps my hair smooth all day, and is really just a miracle worker. Not to mention it makes my color last a lot longer. I'll never live without it again.
Kimberly S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff is seriously amazing. No joke. It retains color, damage repair, silky and shiny, fix frizz, detangles, no static, and completely weightless. It can be used on dry hair or wet hair and perfect for all types. My friends alw has use mine and finally bought their own. A total must have.
Alyssa R.
Campbell , MO
Love love love this! Works as a moisturizing leave in conditioner. It makes your hair so shiny and soft! It also really helps with frizz and damage done to the hair from coloring, but on top of that protects your fresh new color! I love it. Girl's best friend!
Rachel C.
My hairstylist used this on me the last time I had it cut and WOW my normally heavy hair felt incredibly light and bouncy after my blow dry! It smelled great too!
Molly W.
Love to use this on my daughters long hair who has some mad tangles after a shower. It also has an light scent that is just nicd and isn't waxy or weigh your hair down. This is my top pick for leave in conditoner/detangler.
Harlee J.
This stuff is a life saver for my colored hair. Really does keep my color vibrant and longer lasting. Also helps get the tangles out after washing!
erica l.
This product does it all! it detangles my curly hair, protects it from heat, it's not heavy, and feels great. and I like the smell of it too!