BeautyHairHair ProductsFramesi
Color Lover Primer 11 Leave In 85oz

Framesi Color Lover Primer 11 Leave In 8.5oz

by Framesi

Offers 11 Unique BenefitsRetains hair color up to 95% longer Repairs DamageLeaves your hair silky and shiny Mends split ends, detangles and defrizzes

Is it good with thin fine hair ?
Start your review of Framesi Color Lover Primer 11 Leave In 8.5oz!
Lillian  S.
San Jacinto, CA
Framesi Color Lover Primer 11 Leave In 8.5oz uploaded by Lillian  S.
This leaves your hair looking shiny, healthy, and is color safe. If you have highlights or an all over colored treated hair this will not strip or dull your color. I love how soft my hair feels after using this product. I highly recommend this product.
Megan R.
Bossier City, LA
Framesi Color Lover Primer 11 Leave In 8.5oz uploaded by Megan R.
The absolute best leave in conditioner and heat protectant there is. It lessens drying time, a bonus for someone like me that has tons of hair. It also makes my hair soft and manageable. My hair stylist keeps them on hand so I can buy it when I get my hair highlighted.
shelly B.
Waterford, MS
Framesi Color Lover Primer 11 Leave In 8.5oz uploaded by shelly B.
This is one of my favorite primers. It doesn't give your hair that oily feeling like some of them do. It almost feels like I'm putting a thick water on my hair, but it still ends up soft and bouncy. It's some kind of weird magic. My highlights still look super vibrant. This is a winner. Framesi Color Lover Primer 11 Leave In 8.5oz
Dawn C.
Owensboro, KY
My hairdresser got me started on this product. I have very thick post-chemo hair. It's coarse and tangly. I multi-color and this doesn't help but...I love Framasi. It really detangles my hair and makes it softer and I feel it does a great job making my color last longer.
Taylor N.
Villa Rica, GA
Framesi Color Lover Primer 11 Leave In 8.5oz uploaded by Taylor N.
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite hair primer! It’s absolutely amazing and worth every penny. Smells fantastic and the only primer that doesn’t leave a residue or buildup on the hair. So many uses and benefits you get with this product. Highly recommend!
Valenese B.
Sandy Springs, GA
Framesi Color Lover Primer 11 Leave In 8.5oz uploaded by Valenese B.
I really like this leave in. It works well on dry or damp hair, and it works on weave too! It helps keep moisturized, mends ends, retain color of you have it and detangles. I will definitely keep one on hand. It is not very pricey either. Recommended!
Molly W.
Love to use this on my daughters long hair who has some mad tangles after a shower. It also has an light scent that is just nicd and isn't waxy or weigh your hair down. This is my top pick for leave in conditoner/detangler.
Kathy T.
Crisfield, MD
Most favorite product of all time! I live on the water so humidity is high year-round, and my wavy, full-of-body hair (which I straighten daily) is not made for humid weather. This stuff keeps my hair smooth all day, and is really just a miracle worker. Not to mention it makes my color last a lot longer. I'll never live without it again.
Harlee J.
This stuff is a life saver for my colored hair. Really does keep my color vibrant and longer lasting. Also helps get the tangles out after washing!
Alyssa V.
Winona, MO
Love love love this! Works as a moisturizing leave in conditioner. It makes your hair so shiny and soft! It also really helps with frizz and damage done to the hair from coloring, but on top of that protects your fresh new color! I love it. Girl's best friend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...