BeautyFaceFace MakeupFramesi
Color Lover Primer 11 Intense 85 oz

Framesi Color Lover Primer 11 Intense 8.5 oz

by Framesi

Pre-Styling Spray for Protection and Nourishment

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Framesi Color Lover Primer 11 Intense 8.5 oz!
Valenese B.
Sandy Springs, GA
OMG! Not only does this leave in work on natural hair but it’s works on weave! It is so lightweight, light scented, and leaves your hair soft & manageable. It doesn’t require a lot and lasts all day! I love this product and highly recommend it!
Mackenzie C.
Martins Ferry, OH
I bought this product when someone burnt the ends of my hair. I use it every time I get out of the shower and it has helped make my ends look less dead and the rest of my hair looks really shiny and healthy. I also feel like it helps tame staticky hair. I really love this product.
Hayden D.
Alsea , OR
Best product you can get if you only like to use one product! Does 11 things and it’s great! Use on all my clients
Tricia M.
Cumming, GA
Although the framesi brand is very hard to find, I am glad that I had a stylist use these products and was able to score me some. This product is great. Less split ends and works great on my daughters curls and my waves.
Jasmine H.
West Boylston, MA
Smells fantastic and promises a ton of things. I normally use a different leave in by them but this was on sale. So far so good. Detangles, silky, weightless, smooth. I use it at night to retain my color, combat the damage and dryness. The reason for only 3 stars is the price. It's a high end product so it's trickier to commit to buying it.
Cassia L.
Hudson , MA
Love it! Keeps my hair shined and soft! Apart of my daily routine! Would recommend to everyone! My whole family loves it and we all have different types of hair
Tania P.
If I could give this product more than 5 stars I would! When I say this product saved my hair I mean it kept me from going bald!!! I damaged my hair really bad using bleach and I was desperate to keep some of my length! I came across this product which was inexpensive so that dwarf the deal! When I began using it I could not believe how great my hair felt!! I would only use this on my hair and instantly I saw results!! Even if your hair is in mild condition this works great as a leave in spray!!

Looking for your answer?