Framesi Color Lover Moisture Rich Shampoo 16.9oz

by Framesi

Protects your hair color up to 95% LongerSulfate free, ultra hydrating Formulated with quinoa, Aloe Vera, Silk Amino Acids and NutrientsWeightless formula Instantly revives dry hair

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Framesi Color Lover Moisture Rich Shampoo 16.9oz!
Maryland
This product has an amazing smell! It is great for colored hair that needs a bit of love. Does not strip hair and is best if used with the conditioner. I have recommended this to a lot of people. I wish the packaging portrayed how amazing this shampoo is, It's not very eye catching.
Hanover, MD
both the shampoo and conditioner seem to make my hair look a little thicker without weighing it down. Great product! One of my favorites. This shampoo (and the conditioner for that matter) are absolutely the best I have ever tried. The color in my hair lasts the longest by far with Framesi and I will never switch brands.
My hair does not dry out with this shampoo and a little bit goes a long way! My color has also not faded since using it! I highly recommend as a sulfate free option for color treated hair!! I also use the conditioner!
My ABSOLUTE fav hair care line and fav shampoo and conidtioner.
Nothing else keeps my hair as silky and as strong
Best for normal- dry hair, thats personally what i have, but i recommened it for everyone
10/10 would buy again and im going to keel buying their products
My ABSOLUTE fav hair care line and fav shampoo and conidtioner.
Nothing else keeps my hair as silky and as strong
10/10 would buy again and im going to keel buying their products
Rainbow City, AL
I am currently using the same thing right now and I love it very much! It smells phenomenal, it’s super thick and lathers up very nicely, it gets the hair very clean and moisturized without weighing it down.
Export, PA
I have used this for almost a year, my hair color stays more than ever in my life. Is so soft and really gets my hair clean!
Old Saybrook
This product worked so well when I had my hair color treated red. The color lasted so long and was so vibrant for months
Manalapan, NJ
This is the best shampoo out there. My blonde stays perfect when I use this and it doesn’t take my toner out!
So moisturizing!! It always leaves my hair super soft and helps my color last! One of my favorites!
London, ON
Amazing price for the size, quality product! Good ingredients, lathers well, smells amazing. Great for nourishing dry hair! Makes my hair feel renewed and smooth after!