BeautyHair ProductsFramesi
Color Lover Moisture Rich Conditioner 169oz

Framesi Color Lover Moisture Rich Conditioner 16.9oz

by Framesi

Rich, ultra hydrating conditioner Helps keep your color 95% longer Weightless formula Adds shine and body

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Framesi Color Lover Moisture Rich Conditioner 16.9oz!
Valenese B.
Sandy Springs, GA
My hair and I are very happy with this line! When it says it hydrates your hair it MEANS it! My hair is not mad at all after using this! It leaves your hair moisturized. It leaves my hair shiny, manageable, and soft! I suggest using along side the shampoo but it is also good to use a co-wash!
Rozlyn V.
Houston
I swear by this shampoo and conditioner! It is more expensive then the drug store alternatives, but it is well worth the money. It keeps color looking great, and silky smooth. Great for damaged or dry hair.
Ashley A.
Burbank, CA
Framesi Color Lover Moisture Rich Conditioner 16.9oz uploaded by Ashley A.
I love this shampoo and conditioner combo, they aren't too heavy and keep my color vibrant. They also smell really good and aren't too pricey. Using this shampoo that isn't too moisturizing I'm able to ended the life of my hair without washing it every day.
Andrea C.
Columbus, OH
This is just an alright brand for blond hair/ highlights. I have brown hair with a balayage and my hair is still starting to turn brassy after using this conditioner.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Once I discovered this line I haven't deviated. I have very curly hair and this sulfate free shampoo gets my hair feeling clean but doesn't strip it of moisture or volume. I am incredibly satisfied with this product and will continue to recommend and repurchase this line. Framesi Color Lover Moisture Rich Conditioner 16.9oz
Alicia C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I have the shampoo and conditioner - I personally dislike this product. My hair feels even more dry and straw like after using, but leaves my hair looking greasy and oily within hours. It’s relatively expensive, and in my opinion, not worth it.
Angie R.
South Gate, CA
I have the shampoo and conditioner combo. This has been a game changer for me. I have bleached and hair and it very thick, and dried. My hair stylist recommended this combo to me, and its been working for me. My hair doesn't feel dry anymore, and it doesn't weight my hair down. And it leaves my blonde looks so much brighter and helps it not get so yellow! Love this so much! recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a new shampoo for color treated hair.
Breanne R.
London, ON
Reasonable price, smells literally amazing, nourishing, smoothing and moisturizing. My hair always feels so silky soft after using this! Will repurchase.
Chandra H.
I love this conditioner. It has a great scent and leaves my hair silky smooth. Its a great price and lasts long.

Looking for your answer?