Framesi Color Lover Dynamic Blonde Violet Shampoo for Blonde/Grey Hair 16.9 oz uploaded by Angelina B.Framesi Color Lover Dynamic Blonde Violet Shampoo for Blonde/Grey Hair 16.9 oz uploaded by Colleen B.

BY FRAMESI

Give your blondes, highlights or gray a Beautiful "Pick Me Up!" see more...

Karina A.
Pasadena, TX
My hairdresser gave me this the last time I had my hair lightened. I have used the purple shampoo for years to try to keep the brassiness out of my lightened hair (colored ash blonde) and truly never saw a big difference so I wasn't expecting much. This shampoo is much better than any I have ever tried. I could tell it was a much darker pigment (it will stain near nails if you don't wash very very well!) and it truly does make a difference! To use it as a toner: for best results with this I put it on dry or almost dry hair and let it sit for 15 minutes, then add water, lather, and let it sit another minute or two. I use it once a week and it is the best toner ever! I have gone for 14 weeks now without getting my hair colored and it still looks great. I will definitely keep using this!
Colleen B.
This is a top notch product and MUST have for blondes. The smell is great and the pigment is amazing! The only con is it doesn't lather a lot so spreading it can be difficult. I send this home with all my white blondes to leave in for 10 minutes once a week at home to maintain their icy blonde color. Framesi Color Lover Dynamic Blonde Violet Shampoo for Blonde/Grey Hair 16.9 oz
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I swear by this purple shampoo. It is by far the most pigmented purple shampoo I have ever used (and you don’t need that much to make a difference). It does dry your hair out a little, as most purple shampoos do - so I recommend a super moisturizing conditioner after. I love this shampoo!
Savannah S.
hawley, TX
I always get asked HOW I keep my blonde frosty. No yellows, oranges, or brassiness ~ and my last bleach was 6 months ago.😉 The pigmentation in this shampoo is UNREAL compared to any other blonde/purple shampoo I have tried. I recommend to everyone who asks my secret. Nothing else compares!
Rachel B.
Indianapolis
So pigmented!!!! Sometimes it turns my hands purple where my hands are dry so that’s how you know it is some good stuff. I was scared buying this that it would make my already dry hair worse but actually if anything I see it making a difference without causing damage to give me that ashy look.
Marissa G.
Tempe
The best violet shampoo on the market! If you have any kind of blonde in your hair this product is for you! It helps neutralize any warm (yellow) tones in the hair! It can also take place in between salon visits as a temporary toner!
Alicia M.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this for a friend as a gift and she absolutley loved it. It helped her tone down some of the brassiness she was seeing. it also come with a leave in but unfortunetly that is not purple.
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
I just got this shampoo for my hair because I did go purple / blonde ❣️❣️I love love love IT ! It gives you such a good lather in your hair and it makes your hair so fluffy and full the next day oh my goodness! It’s perfect for any blonde and it makes the up keep so easy for this color ! If you’re blonde or going blonde this is the shampoo for you ! Just try it and I promise you will always buy it !
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
Noticed a change after the first use. It's sulfate free which I think is better for fragile blonde hair. Brought out my highlights like crazy, got them super platinum and of course pulled the yellow and orange tones out
Laura T.
Starkville, MS
I have not been that upset with this shampoo, but there are some things about it that make me not want to buy it again. It is very purple which does help most of the brassiness, but I have gone from brunette to blonde and I still have a lot of brassiness that the shampoo has not helped with. It also has a difficult formula that makes it hard to lather and move through the hair. It does not get as bubbly as other shampoos which causes you to use more then I see necessary and I do not think I even get all my hair coated because it is so hard to more through the hair. The first couple times I used it I was completely happy with it, but recently I have been experiencing some tingly feelings that concerned me, but they went away after I washed the shampoo out. The instructions says you can leave it on for minutes at a time, but I do not think I could stand it. I was worried when I first saw such a rich color in my shampoo about staining, but I have not had any problems unless I get it on the wall that is a little above my shower and that is stained now.
Starr H.
Can you use this as regular shampoo?