BeautyHairHair ProductsFramesi
Color Lover Curl Define Shampoo 338oz

Framesi Color Lover Curl Define Shampoo 33.8oz

by Framesi

Sulfate free, moisturizing shampoo Infused with Quinoa, Aloe Vera, and nutrients Unique Rice Curl Complex enhances curls Combats dull, dry, frizzy hair Protects hair color up to 95%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Framesi Color Lover Curl Define Shampoo 33.8oz!
Audrey  S.
AMAZING shampoo for curlies. It's so gentle and has the wonderful inclusion of proteins and ingredients that encourage curl definition. My hair stays super soft and silky with this and my color barely budgets over time. I also regularly use the Verb Sea conditioner for added texture and that can be drying with some shampoos but the hydration this gives makes my conditioner work a million times better when I used to only be able to use that with the Ghost shampoo. Can't beat the absurdly reasonable price either!

Looking for your answer?