Framboise Lambic  uploaded by Kathleen C.Framboise Lambic  uploaded by Kathleen C.Framboise Lambic  uploaded by Jenipher J.

BY FRAMBOISE LAMBIC

Framboise Lambic
  • "This is definitely more expensive than regular beer but since I'm not really a beer drinker, I'll splurge and buy this." in 5 reviews
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
If you love fruit and beer this may be the beer for you. Technically it is served as a dessert beer but you really can drink it like a regular beer. It comes in quite a few fruit flavors. It is pricey though which is its only downside.
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
The very first time I tried this was in Savannah at Beer Works. It's sweet, refreshing and taste like raspberries. However it's a beer. If told my sister about them, she's not much of a drinker. So even she can enjoy them without a strong buzz. But if you have too many you will get sick.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
This is my favorite alcoholic beverage in the world!! It has the best raspberry flavor that is somewhere between a wine and a cider. This stuff is hard to find in a bar, I've seen it at the yard house and a small British pub but that is it. I usually buy it from a liquor store that has a wide selection! There are other flavors but this is the best! Fairly sweet more of a dessert beverage but amazing!!! Try it you will be so glad you did!!!
Stephanie T.
Orange, CA
Lindeman's is a beer for people who hate beer. As someone who spends a lot of time at Renaissance faire's, I've always been a big fan of mead. All of the Lindeman's line including the framboise (raspberry) lambic are a Lambic that is so close to mead yet so refreshingly bubbly you need no excuse to drink it at any hour of the day, knight or not.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
This is definitely a very sweet beverage. Before I was into beer I used to buy this for the house weekly because I love it so much, now that I also love beer it is purchased alongside other beverages. Great if you're not necessarily into beer or just want something a little different.
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
So so good! I've had this one and the peach one. Very delicious, not what I expected. A bit sweet but not too much. Wish there were more in a bottle, whenever I'd buy this it was usually to share with friends. Still overall very good and would buy more.
Candie D.
Abilene, TX
I discovered this delicious beer at a local bar not to long ago, now anytime I can find Framboise it is going in my basket! The raspberry flavor is my favorite, it has the perfect amount of tartness to sweetness ratio. If you haven't tried this yet, go out and get you a bottle now!
Kimberly J.
Salem, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Framboise Lambic is a great summer drink! The raspberry flavor is nice and sharp with just the right amount of sweetness, and the 3% alcohol means it's excellent for those afternoons in the sun when you want a drink but not to get faded.
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm not always in the mood for cider or my usual pale and when that is the case this is what I get. It has just enough sweetness and raspberry flavor, not too overpowering that you feel like you are drinking straight up juice.
Erica D.
Rock Hill, SC
this is pricey and in a bigger bottle than your average beer. it's good but it's not something you would drink at a party or to get drunk on because it's pretty sweet so you'd probably not feel so great in the tummy
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried the other Framboise flavor options? I've only had the Lambic & Cherry--wasn't a fan of Cherry.
Mimi H.
Edmonton
This sounds so tasty!! Where would I be able to find this? I don't think I've ever seen it in a regular liquor store
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
Is this something you would recommend mixing, and with what? Didn't find I could drink more than one glass by its self due to the sweetness.
Tamar L.
What does this taste like? Raspberries?
Liz P.
Saint Louis, MO
What does this taste like? Beer? Wine? What is it exactly?