Fragrances Of Ireland Inis The Energy Of The Sea Cologne Spray uploaded by Amanda D.

BY FRAGRANCES OF IRELAND

Inis the Irish word for 'island' invigorates with refreshing top notes of Sicilian lemon and marine, followed by a soft wave of lily of the valley, and base notes of sandalwood and clove. The sparkling scent instantly refreshes. Inis the Energy of the Sea is the signature scent of Fragrances of Ireland, a boutique perfumery based in County Wicklow, Ireland. For over thirty years, Fragrances of Ireland has been creating perfumes and toiletries inspired by the magic, beauty and nature of Ireland. see more...

Amanda H.
Belding, MI
I love this product! I wear it often and always replace it when I run out. It works with your body's chemistry so it smells different on everyone. Its a unisex fragrance but you can also get Inis for Men. It has a very fresh scent and I adore it!
Katie F.
Norwood, PA
My favorite product!!! It smells amazing, last a long time, and a little spray goes a long way! I own the perfume, hand lotion, and body lotion. They are all amazing
Nicole D.
I tested this at a Hallmark store and I'm blown away by this! I've never been able to find a perfume that actually smells like the ocean until now. When I tried it, I wasn't aware of any of the notes but my initial reaction is it smelled like salty beach air. I could smell a salytness more than anything but an ocean salt more. If you want a scent that feels like you are on the beach then this is it. It's been about 7 hours since I sprayed it on me and while it has faded you can still catch a whiff of it now and again which I find even better than initially putting it on.
Ash B.
This is my #1 holy grail perfume. It's such a unique perfume and I absolutely love the scent of it. I love how it lingers on my skin all day rather than quickly wearing off like others I own. You really just have to smell this once and you'll fall in love. I totally recommend!
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
I LOVE this scent. It's so fresh and clean with the tiniest bit of musk. I love it on myself but also on my husband. It's s unisex cologne and is just so awesome. I would definitely recommend and buy it again. I bought it at a local Irish festival
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
I bought this in a sister fragrance called Inis Moonlight that blends a hint of the sea, it says, with notes of mandarin, jasmine, peach and musk. I wanted a new fragrance to take me into the autumn months, but it may become my signature fragrance. With one spritz, a little goes a long way. The coolest part was learning that the company is an independent perfume house in Ireland that is the core funder of the Irish Whale and Dolphin Group. The IWDG is "dedicated to the protection, conservation and better understanding of whales and dolphins in Irish waters and across the world. Their work helped ensure that the seas of the world will be a source of delight and joy for generations to come." So I smell great and I help whales and dolphins in Ireland.
Heather F.
McKenzie , TN
I absolutely love this beach inspired fragrance. I found at the beach but came home and purchased off amazon. I love the smell (can be worn by men or women) and it last all day!!! Price is so reasonable too.
Anne C.
Cornelius, NC
Inis of the Sea has got to be my favorite fragrance I have found in the last 5 years! I found this as I was shopping for a birthday gift in a local boutique in my neighborhood in Cornelius NC - Uncommon Scents. It is so refreshing! I haven't found a fragrance with a clean, crisp scent as this one. I purchased not only for myself but also as the birthday gift as well! My husband enjoys using it as well - what a great find a unisex fragrance that we can both use!
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
I just got back from Hilton head and this perfume is everywhere there. I actually thought it must be in Hilton head fragrance but it seems to be from Ireland. I'm not sure what the tie is but the smell beachy somehow without being at all tropical. It smells delicious and I love that it's Unisex, though I am Magent it would be a little feminine for a lot of men
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma
My favorite scent ever! I get compliments almost daily. it's unisex too and smells great on guys. scent lasts all day without need to reapply
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
What store sells this fragrance?
Ashley C.
Lititz, PA
Is this super strong smelling? I have the lotion and it's overpowering.