FRAGRANCE OF THE MONTH WoodWick Lavender Spa Candle

This luxurious lavender spa candle from WoodWick is guaranteed to transport you to serenity with its soothing scent. natural wooden wick creates the soothing sound of crackling fire high-quality soy wax blend Glass jar with soy wax. Measures 4x4x7"H. Made in America.

What is the best scent for a kitchen candle?
Start your review of FRAGRANCE OF THE MONTH WoodWick Lavender Spa Candle!
Goldsboro, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Fall must have! Honestly anytime must have. Love the crackling sounds with this lasting, well traveling lavender scent. Very affordable for such a luxurious smelling and lasting candle! This reminds me I need a new one!
Tampa , FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love this candle, I’ve been using it almost every day for three months and it still lasted this long. Might be expensive but totally worth it. I think they are also a very nice gift around the holidays
Portland , OR
I love all Woodwick candles! The scents are really nice without ever being overpowering. The Lavender is my favorite. I also really like the small crackle the wick makes because it’s wood. These candles also last a long time and are very worth the price!
Charlotte, NC
I love the Woodwick brand so much. The sounds the wick makes is very relaxing and they smell very fragrant. They never fail to disappoint. They are a little on the expensive side but the quality makes up for it.
Doral, FL
FRAGRANCE OF THE MONTH WoodWick Lavender Spa Candle uploaded by Lizbeth B.
La vela de Woodwick Lavander Spa, deja un increíble aroma a lavanda. Es ideal si deseas relajarte, la puedes encender y el olor relaja y se mantiene hasta después que se apague la vela. Altamente recomendado!
kennesaw
Woodwick has the best candles I’ve been able to find! Unlike other candles woodwick gives you a refreshing scent that isn’t too powerful yet gives your surroundings a beautiful aroma. These candles are my obsession😍
I’m a sucker for candles! I discovered WoodWick candles a year ago but I started buying them 6 months ago. The original price runs between $20-$25 dollars it might be a little pricey but I always buy mine from Burkes for $10 I meannnn! Winning! WoodWick candles are made from a blend of soy wax which usually produces a much cleaner burn than paraffin wax and soy generally needs a cooler wick therefore the wax is not burning off as fast as a regular candle in other words it will last longer. I have tried 3 scents already and you definitely get what you pay. Luxury in a candle; and Can we talk about the crackles as it burns? OMG! boujee! It definitely worth the experience of hearing that wood crackling at the end of the night maybe with a cup of tea or wine. It feels like you are near a fireplace or fire-pit. LOVE
West Palm Bch, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
A trip to the spa without leaving your house? This candle takes you there. It’s relaxing fragrance will have you unwinding in no time. It’s extremely inexpensive and long lasting. I highly recommend giving this one a try.
Cape Coral, FL
Woodwick candles a are honestly one of my favorites. I love just having one of these burning and hearing the crackle it's so relaxing. They aren't too loud or too quiet and they are quiet fragrant. My favorites are the fall scents but this lavender one is great too! I love to burn it while I take baths to give the extra soothing vibe
Portland , OR
I really love the smell of this candle. it really does has that spa like, pamper yourself type of feeling to it. I also love that it crackles when you burn it. it's just a great candle that has relaxing vibes attributed to it -- from the smell, to the sound.