BY NURTURE MY BODY

• From what I've read online, a body care product/cosmetic ...1 Answers
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Fragrance Free Shampoo by Nurture My Body - Organic, Unscented & Moisturizing for Dry, Color Treated Hair - SLS Free!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Adrienne L.
Roseville, MN
From what I've read online, a body care product/cosmetic does not have to be 100% organic for it to be labeled as organic. Does anyone know exactly what % a product must contain organic ingredients to be allowed to put "organic" on itslabel?

back