Fragrance Free 25ct Facial Wipes - Up&Up™ (Compare to Neutrogena Fragrance-Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes)

BY UP & UP

Compare to Neutrogena® Fragrance-Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes*These up & up™ makeup remover cleansing towelettes are fragrance free and help quickly and gently remove makeup, dirt and oil in one easy step. No rinsing necessary. For all skin types.These hypoallergenic towelettes are also alcohol** and paraben free, non-oily and gentle on the eye area. They're dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested and are safe for contact lens wearers to use.*This product is not manufactured by Johnson & Johnson, owner of the registered trademark Neutrogena®.**Does not contain ethanol, isopropanol or rubbing alcohol.

Product Form: Wipe

Skin concern: Basic care

Disposability: Do not flush

Health Facts: Hypoallergenic, no fragrance added, paraben-free, phthalate-free, dye-free, aluminum-free

Recommended Skin Type: Normal

Scent: Unscented

Beauty Purpose: Basic cleansing, makeup removal

Package Quantity: 25

Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
These are and awesome alternative for the Nuetrogena make up removing wipes. I have bought them alot of times especially for traveling. They come in handy when your on the go . I have take with me because someone's I don't want to take my other wipes this a less expensive but get the job done.
They sell them in a single pack of 25 wipes or you can buy them in the double pack. And of course because they are Target brand they have the discount coupon in the cartwheel app.
Danielle K.
Brooklyn, NY
This are my absolute FAVORITE wipes to use on my face! I have a problem finding good wipes that WONT make my son break out. I've noticed baby wipes really work for me. I really like how gentle they are on my skin. These wipe off your makeup really well and it's SUPER gentle. I personally cannot have anything with a scent on my face (it makes my face itchy and produces little red bumps) so this is great and leaves my face feeling clean. And it's SO cheap! You can get them at your nearest Target. I think they're like, $4.00. Depending on what size you get tho. These are great though. I use this everyday to remove my makeup. I would definitely add this to my list of must haves.
Genesis R.
Riverdale, GA
These are my all time FAVORITE makeup wipes. They remove all the makeup even eye makeup. They are soft and gentle on the eyes. It will not burn your eyes.  I have purchased these about 5 times already. The price is great! You defiantly get amazing quality wipes.
Britney J.
Gainesville, FL
works well for getting off hard makeup. I keep them around around for lipstick. It’s my first time using them but I like that there fragrance free. Idk how they work on skin since I always rinse my face after.
Leah B.
Germantown, WI
These are an excellent and much more affordable alternative to Neutragena’s competitive product. It wipes away a good portion of my makeup and has a smell that I don’t mind either. Just like Neutragena’s product, this wipe doesn’t get every bit of makeup, but it gets enough to feel like your face is clean before going to bed. I buy these at my local Target for a fraction of what Neutragena costs.
Jessica R.
Atlanta, ga
So far these are the best wipes I’ve used. They are more on the gentle side and effective in removing makeup. They are also great for the price! I just would def recommend giving them a try!
Greta S.
Rockford, IL
These are everything. Every makeup wipe always burns my skin, makes me breakout, etc and these does neither. My skin is the best when I’m using these in the morning and night
Alex O.
Orlando
I love these! I think these are a dupe for the Neutrogena ones. They are a thicker towelette which I love way more, and they remove makeup perfectly! Great value for the price, would recommend!!!
Tawnee C.
A good basic facial wipe for times where you don't have access to a full sink & wash cloth. I appreciate that these don't burn my eyes.

back