Fragile Perfume by Jean Paul Gaultier for Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 oz / 50 Ml

BY JEAN PAUL GAULTIER

Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
This was my mother favorite fragrance and I remember I loved it too but mom use to hide it for me, it's such a delicious smell perfect for all ages, I would love to buy this for me and another for mom, I think it's delicious, it's great for girly girls and the bottle it's too cute haahha I love this :)
Julia G.
Miami FL
As a powerful and sensual, Tuberous with powerful scent trail , which is in memory . the most beautiful bottles of history
Samy L.
Provo, UT
My sister love this fragrance, and yeah the olor is so good because when I'm with her smells good
Carolina M.
I remember that my mom love this fragance and i love it too. My mother really love this fragance