Fraganzia Lavender with Eucalyptus Multi-Purpose Cleaner

by fraganzia

Fraganzia Lavender with Eucalyptus Multi-Purpose Cleaner (clo-31355)

Finish: Natural

Gender: Unisex

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.90 x 2.90 x 9.40 Inches

Fluid Ounces: 0.19 Ounces

Container Type: Bottle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fraganzia Lavender with Eucalyptus Multi-Purpose Cleaner!
Logan, OH
Smells great and does a goid job.love the lavender smell it gives to.some can be over powering not this one.
The Fraganzia lavander is my favorite of all the collection leaves the house smelling super clean and fresh.
indiana
Smells great and works even better for its amazing price. Available at all general stores and has great value
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of lavender so much. Really good when mopping floors. I would say it’s really affordable.
Kenner, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
It's good and smell good i really like it it's a clean very well and it's perfect to use at your home 😘😍😍😍
I love the smell tt works fabulous!!!! Cleans like a charm learning under house smelling freaking awesome!!
San Marcos, TX
This smell reminds me of a truck stop bathroom, overly fragrant I prefer the crisp clean small of bleach.
Hawthorne , CA
This is a great cleaner and I love the fresh lavender smell because it isn’t too strong. I’d recommend it
Kearny , NJ
I mopped using this everyday and I love it the scent is so soothing and fresh and keeps my home so clean
Miramar , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product,I use this to mop and clean the kitchen and bathroom,leaves a clean room and great smell

Looking for your answer?