Fraganzia Lavender with Eucalyptus Multi-Purpose Cleaner

by fraganzia

Fraganzia Lavender with Eucalyptus Multi-Purpose Cleaner (clo-31355)

Finish: Natural

Gender: Unisex

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.90 x 2.90 x 9.40 Inches

Fluid Ounces: 0.19 Ounces

Container Type: Bottle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fraganzia Lavender with Eucalyptus Multi-Purpose Cleaner!
Aiken
Good product. Works well and gets the job done. Not too pricey and I would say it is worth the buy compared to other brands. I would recommend this product to others. I repurchase this product often as well.
I love this produc ! I guess is the lavander + eucalyptus scent or maybe its because it can clean and disinfect at the same time. Its great to clean your floors.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love the smell of this! The lavender really helps make your house smell clean and refreshing. I have used other scents but this one is by far my favorite.
N Grosvenordl, CT
I love lavender so the lavender scent AND the eucalyptus just makes it perfect! I like using a cleaner that leaves my house smelling fresh and clean, not sterile.
Fayetteville, GA
This was a wonderful mixture of two scents that I absolutely love! I thought this product was very effective and I can not think of any cons! I thought it was a good price and I would definitely purchase this product again as well as advise others to  purchase it as well!
I just love the Fabuloso all purpose cleaner it cleans well also it has your whole house smelling so fresh and clean. All of the scents work well but my favorite is the Lavender scent. I would recommend that everyone tries this cleaner you want go wrong.
Clinton , UT
I am not a huge fan of the smell but it does get the job done. It’s a good price for the amount that comes with it but definitely would recommend something not so intense if you have a sensitive nose. But if you want something very strong this is it
La Jolla , CA
Purchased at: Target
I like to use something strong sometimes and I prefer Clorox but this one is not my favorite because I didn’t like the smell and that was not as strong as the ones I used before. I’ll try something else next time
Lancaster , PA
Best smell you can ever have in your house !!! It is very effective , it is not to pricy and it does last a while so I would recommend to anyone who likes there house smelling good and clean ! It’s a great 👍🏾product
35 prairie dr north babylon ny
Its amazing its give my hone shine pretty look its clean everything smell really good i used twice a week must use buy from bj’s or any other store great scent i will buy again always in my home this scent using

Looking for your answer?