Fraganzia Lavender with Eucalyptus Multi-Purpose Cleaner

by fraganzia

Fraganzia Lavender with Eucalyptus Multi-Purpose Cleaner (clo-31355)

Finish: Natural

Gender: Unisex

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.90 x 2.90 x 9.40 Inches

Fluid Ounces: 0.19 Ounces

Container Type: Bottle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fraganzia Lavender with Eucalyptus Multi-Purpose Cleaner!
Redding, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Lovely scent if you’re into lavender. Works effectively and cleans proficiently. You do need to dilute, this makes it last much longer. Not as cheap as some brands but you get what you pay for in terms of quality.
Whittier, CA
Cleans very well and keeps my house smelling sooooo good! The lavender scent is the best one out there. The scent is long lasting and will eliminate any bad odors in the house. I highly recommend this product!!!!!
South Bend, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this multipurpose cleaner. I use it a few times a week. It is not costly and it really cleans well. It doesn’t have a strong chemical smell, which I really appreciate instead it has a lavender scent.
Bremerton , WA
Oh what can I say. I really enjoy a refillable bottle and having the choice to change the scent up when I do so. This is a very nice non chemical smelling scent. Also does a great job with helping to clean.
Works great! i/ my family use this and it works! The scent is very nice/good! if you are looking you buy this i would, i recommend. For the price it is very good! Hope i helped you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keeps your house smelling as clean and nice. Does wonders and the lavender is calming. It has a nice price point and gets the job done. Can’t complain about this one. Would buy it over and over.
Northborough , MA
Love the eucalyptus smell, it’s great and repels insects. So easy to find at the store, not pricey. If you have white floor can be colored. So be careful. Scent is amazing I totally recommend.
Alabaster, AL
Leaves a lovely smell lingering. Easy to use and is actually effective. Feels clean. Cheap in value can find it at dollar general or tree. Most stores carry it. I would recommend to others
Broken Arrow, OK
This product has a great scent and cleans amazingly. I love using this on my tile floors and in the bathroom on the counter tops. The price is great. I would recommenced this.
Love this. I’m obsessed with the smell ever since my best friend made me try it. I works well on floors and surfaces and it’s very effective. I’d definitely recommend! Cheap and wonderful. I have no negatives to say

Looking for your answer?