Fracas By Robert Piguet Solid Perfume .07 Oz For Women

by Robert Piguet

( 1306,67 EUR/100ml ) Fracas von Robert Piguet, 7,5 ml Parfum fuer Damen.

This is so interesting? I have never seen a perfume like this before, has anyone ever used it ?
I wonder if this perfume lasts all day?
Does it have a strong scent?
Start your review of Fracas By Robert Piguet Solid Perfume .07 Oz For Women!
San Bernardino
Smells great not to strong and doesn't smell of pure alcohol like a lot of high end brands. The smell lasts all day, I love it I wouldn't change a thing about it.
Elk Grove , CA
A nice subtle just got out of the shower sent. It's a no-brainer and you'll get loads of compliments. It carries a larger price tag than most solids but it's worth it.
chihuahua
muchas de las veces me gusta usar fragancias para mujeres, me da un aroma muy rico y dulce, esta fragancia aun que solo la use una vez en una fiesta me encanto porque todo el tiempo olía bien y estaba satisfecho. sin duda recomiendo esta fragancia por que esta padre tenerla en el bolso de mano, en la mochila etc. y la puedes llevar contigo a todas partes.
Los Angeles, CA
This Francas Perfume I Tried a sample of from my friend. It smelled so good. It Was long lasting and very strong but In a good way. The price range is very pricey but if your willing To Waste it , you won't regret it.
abbotsford
To start off it has such a cute packaging and it smells amazing too . It's last for a couple of hours . It's worth the money and it's a feet gift too . I totally recommend this to everyone . It's an amazing product :)
3928 14th Ave SE apt#5
Love this product. I got as a gift from a friend and I used the whole fragrance do fast. Would definitely use this again and I highly recommend this product.
Verona
The products is amazing, I've use it a couple of times and I so much love it, I'll recommend to anyone, it's such a great products to try out
ahmadnagar
Nice product every month i purchase these products awesome quality and fragrance Kindly purchase these products awesome quality products
Argentina, Bs As
Hermoso empaque para la base y muy protector pero se me hace que invierten demasiado en eso cuando podrían vendernos más del producto
fuasagasuga Cundinamarca
una muy buena fragancia con un olor maderable fue usada por mi madre y cumplió las expectativas que se tenían inicial mente