BY ROBERT PIGUET

( 1306,67 EUR/100ml ) Fracas von Robert Piguet, 7,5 ml Parfum fuer Damen. see more...

Erikaa G.
Los Angeles, CA
This Francas Perfume I Tried a sample of from my friend. It smelled so good. It Was long lasting and very strong but In a good way. The price range is very pricey but if your willing To Waste it , you won't regret it.
tammy p.
coventry
Love it and work so great on me smell sooooooooooooo great too. if i had lots of money i buy it ahgain. and it great for a gift
hafsa b.
I love perfume...this one I love the most it has a really good smell and it just looks good...got it for my friend
Alleah H.
I absolutely love this so much its in such a cute little package and it works amazingly
Megan B.
Haven't actually tried but want to. The reviews seem really good and it seems worth it.
Kiran T.
abbotsford
To start off it has such a cute packaging and it smells amazing too . It's last for a couple of hours . It's worth the money and it's a feet gift too . I totally recommend this to everyone . It's an amazing product :)
Sophie M.
I love this perfume because it smells so good and it's fresh and very soft it was a little on the pricey side but it was worth it
Analleli L.
Da un aroma bastante agradable ideal para llevar en tus muñecas o detras de tus oidos para un aroma suave
Viole Z.
Argentina, Bs As
Hermoso empaque para la base y muy protector pero se me hace que invierten demasiado en eso cuando podrían vendernos más del producto
Johanna O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it have a strong scent?
Laiken P.
Bellevue, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so interesting? I have never seen a perfume like this before, has anyone ever used it ?
Sophia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wonder if this perfume lasts all day?