BY FPC #92 in Glue

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Manufactured to industrial specifications assuring a thin wall design with precise nut end dimensions. Radius corner design engages the flats of the fastner, not the corners, providing 15% to 20% more torque. Also prevents rounding of fasteners and enhances the turning of worn, rounded fasteners. EYE-D laser etched markings optimise the size identification as well as provide SAE/Metric differentiation, even in low light conditions. see more...

Review (1)
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Arlington, MA
I'm kind of in love with my mini glue gun. I'm not a huge crafter, but my glue gun always seems to come through for me when I have a random project around the house -- a felt board I made for my son, toys that have fallen apart and need a little reinforcement, etc. So I run out of glue sticks often. This 100-pack on Amazon is the best -- it's the same brand sold at craft stores, but it's a better deal on Amazon and it's delivered to my door in two days. A win all around.

These mini glue sticks work perfectly in my small glue gun. The bond is as good as any other sticks I've purchased. The glue melts perfectly clear (no yellow tint). I don't see any reason to purchase my glue sticks anywhere else!