BY FPC CORPORATION #45 in Glue

All temperature glue sticks can be used in high temp. low temp and dual temperature glue guns. Use on paper metal glass leather fabric and wood. Dries clear. Adhesive Type: Glue Gun Sticks; Color D. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Devin D.
Ms State, MS
They get the job done when it comes to hot glue. Never had any issues, priced fairly. I would recommend these
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
These hot melt all temps. glue stick work amazing for the cost of them. I have personally used these to make my own head bands for my photography and they came out great people have been surprised when they have seen them. You have to love glue sticks.
Peggy C.
Not sure if this is the exact brand I used but I love using a hot glue gun with these little sticks. Makes it very easy to get crafting done!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Decorator Expert
If you have a hot glue gun then you have to have glue sticks. I use mine so much I went through half a pack in one day. The only downside is how quickly you can use them up. I need to buy another pack so I can do more crafts.
laura m.
bronx, NY
He usado muchismo estas velas de cilicon sonnkuy buenas la recomiendo muchismo me encantan en verdad muy buenas
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Great glue sticks!!!! I looooooooove doing crafts and I love glue guns! I have many and I use them for everything! Not only crafts but to repair toys and household items as well! This one is great and works amazingly! I really like it.
Sam R.
I like the hot glue guns that are small and you can buy the small hot glue gun in the hospital for it you can also depending on what size you have you can get the hot glue for a dollar at Dollar Tree for a pack which is cool that's why I bought a little one and I was like $5 and then the hot glue sticks for a dollar
Erica M.
These would have to be my most used and favorite glue sticks, for all my crafts. Good hold and not too many glue strings as some others