Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCurling IronsFoxyBae

by FoxyBae

DESCRIPTION: Life's a beach, stunna shades and bodacious waves. With FoxyBae's Wanderlux 32mm wand, you can be your own stylist, and can get the longest lasting swoon-worthy beach waves anytime, anywhere! This Rose Gold Titanium 32mm wand creates shiny...

I just ordered this. How do you keep it on your counter? Is there a heatsafe tip or stand? Also does it come w a glove? TY!
Is it possible to get tighter curls with a wand this big? Also, how long do the beachy waves usually last?
Start your review of FoxyBae WANDERLUX 32mm Curling Iron (Rose Gold Titanium) CURLING WAND Temperature Control Professional Salon Grade Negative Ion!
Suhey C.
Odessa, TX
FoxyBae WANDERLUX 32mm Curling Iron (Rose Gold Titanium) CURLING WAND Temperature Control Professional Salon Grade Negative Ion uploaded by Suhey C.
Purchased at: FoxyBae Squad
FOXYBAE wand is so easy to use, love the option of the temperature, it also comes with a glove. I'm a mother of 3 and I'm always on the go or doing stuff and this wand turns off automatically. The cord is 360 degrees so it won't tangle on you.
Casey S.
FoxyBae WANDERLUX 32mm Curling Iron (Rose Gold Titanium) CURLING WAND Temperature Control Professional Salon Grade Negative Ion uploaded by Casey S.
This curling want is so stylish. It also does a great job of Nicky curling my curly hair. I wouldn’t do anything to improve this honestly, it works really well and has a great design so hair doesn’t get caught.
Britany||Dallas M.
Dallas , TX
FoxyBae WANDERLUX 32mm Curling Iron (Rose Gold Titanium) CURLING WAND Temperature Control Professional Salon Grade Negative Ion uploaded by Britany||Dallas M.
I’ve had this wand for over two years now, and it still works great! I use it all the time specially when I’m going for a very effortless waves / curls look . You can also use it for tight curls but I like to use it in a more effortless way! It also curls my hair extensions very well! Highly recommend
Tassie L.
Hazel green, AL
FoxyBae WANDERLUX 32mm Curling Iron (Rose Gold Titanium) CURLING WAND Temperature Control Professional Salon Grade Negative Ion uploaded by Tassie L.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
So I got lucky enough to find this $150 product in a nearby retail store for only $25!!!!!! I was like what the heck! I HAVE to get it. No excuses. And boy let me tell you. I’m so happy I did. This wand is amazing. My hair has never held a curl until now. And the size of the barrel on this thing is PERFECT for me and the look that I like. I will forever go back to foxybae. Can not WAIT to try out the matching flat iron I got as well!!!!!!!!
Justyne A.
Grants Pass
FoxyBae WANDERLUX 32mm Curling Iron (Rose Gold Titanium) CURLING WAND Temperature Control Professional Salon Grade Negative Ion uploaded by Justyne A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing!!! I love this wand! I have gone through several and finally I found this one! It heats up to 450 and holds the curl after just a few seconds, super fast and easy!!!!!!
Desiree G.
Taunton, MA
FoxyBae WANDERLUX 32mm Curling Iron (Rose Gold Titanium) CURLING WAND Temperature Control Professional Salon Grade Negative Ion uploaded by Desiree G.
Love this curling wand gorgeous, bouncy, beautiful curls!!! They included a glove to protect yourself from the heat!! It goes up to 450° & heats up very quickly it's easy to clean & comes in a beautiful box with information on maintaining!!! My favorite part about this tool is how gorgeous my curls really did come out & how they really stayed in place without becoming frizzy or losing that bounce I did use a small amount of hairspray but kept it minimal to really get a good feel for how well it would work with my hair!! I would highly recommend this brand!! 💜
Nina M.
Brooklyn, NY
FoxyBae WANDERLUX 32mm Curling Iron (Rose Gold Titanium) CURLING WAND Temperature Control Professional Salon Grade Negative Ion uploaded by Nina M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m not sure about this product, i like it it’s very elegant and beautiful but i’ve noticed that it burned my hair a little.. [product:foxybae-wanderlux-32mm-curling-iron-(rose-gold-titanium)-curling-wand-temperature-control-professional-salon-grade-negative-ion]
Adelina G.
Fenton, MI
It’s so beautiful 😍 at first I was skeptical about it but I tried it many times and every time it’s just gorgeous
Kiersten P.
Makes the best curls in the world! I am super satisfied with this curling iron!I just wish it told you the temperature of the iron.
Harley W.
Shreveport, LA
This product gives the perfect beach waves for my thin/medium length hair. I often curl and then brush through the curls with my fingers and it gives such a natural yet beautiful hair style. I get compliments on this look all the time and would highly recommend.