FoxyBae Rose Gold Titanium Flat Iron

by FoxyBae

Rose Gold Titanium Flat Iron - Life is too short to have messy and unruly hair. Combat hair-mergencies with FoxyBae's trs sleek Rose Gold Titanium Flat Iron. This rose gold titanium plated flat iron evenly and quickly heats up, giving you straight and shiny tresses after every glide.Top-of-the-line rounded and spring-loaded plates' create multiple different hairstyles. From sleek & sexy locks, to big & bouncy curls, this hair straightener is perfect for all looks and occasions! Regardless if you have stubborn tresses or limp locks, its digital temperature control allows you to customize your heat settings to cater to the needs of your tresses. What are you waiting for?! Experience foxy locks with FoxyBae! Happy styling!FoxyBae's Rose Gold Titanium Flat Iron cuts your styling time in half while still giving you smooth & shiny results with its quick heat-up time and responsive even heat distribution. The rose gold titanium plates emit negative ions that lock in the hair's moisture for maximum results. With rounded and spring-loaded plates and a digital temperature control, you can create different hairstyles like bouncy curls to voluminous waves with just one tool. FoxyBae's features such as 360-swivel cord, auto shut off and lock help create the ultimate styling experience.Key Features:Rose gold titaniumQuick heat-up timeEven heat distribution in. rounded and spring-loaded platesDigital temperature control360-Swivel cordAuto shut-offAuto-lock - Rose Gold Titanium Flat Iron

CiiEs this work on type 4c hair ?
I am on the market for a new flat iron. My last one was a Babybliss which I LOVED. Does this iron compare? It is worth buying considering what I am use to?
Start your review of FoxyBae Rose Gold Titanium Flat Iron!
Nancy K Z.
Palmdale, CA
FoxyBae Rose Gold Titanium Flat Iron uploaded by Nancy K Z.
Such an amazing hair straightener! So far my favorite girls, don’t hesitate on getting it. Does the job and it doesn’t take long even though I have thick hair.FoxyBae Rose Gold Titanium Flat Iron
Jennifer V.
Watauga, TX
FoxyBae Rose Gold Titanium Flat Iron uploaded by Jennifer V.
FoxyBae Rose Gold Titanium Flat Iron uploaded by Jennifer V.
I’ve been really loving this straightener, I really though my old one was doing the job. But No! This gets my hair silky smooth, doesn’t tug no my hair. DC: Jcouture7
Violette-Amorette C.
Azusa, CA
FoxyBae Rose Gold Titanium Flat Iron uploaded by Violette-Amorette C.
This is the best flat iron I have used by far, it makes my hair silky smooth when it's straight and perfectly curled when I decide to curl it. It is pricey but totally worth it and they go on sale.
emily S.
Penns Grove, NJ
FoxyBae Rose Gold Titanium Flat Iron uploaded by emily S.
FoxyBae Rose Gold Titanium Flat Iron is my favorite straightener of all times. Locks in moisture. Leaves hair shiny and smooth. Perfectly straightens hair. Hair stays perfectly straight all day. Heats up fast and works good!! FoxyBae Rose Gold Titanium Flat Iron #FoxyBae @FoxyBae
Nancy C.
las vegas
FoxyBae Rose Gold Titanium Flat Iron uploaded by Nancy C.
It doesn’t heat up as much as it saids and my hair which is fragile doesn’t get super straight ... I wouldn’t rebuy it
Lina W.
El Paso, TX
FoxyBae Rose Gold Titanium Flat Iron uploaded by Lina W.
FoxyBae Rose Gold Titanium Flat Iron uploaded by Lina W.
This iron love it! Not damage my hair I have the control the temperate, not heavy and manageable!! I recommend it! My hair is wavy curly and easy to use ,
Marilyn M.
Pembroke, MA
FoxyBae Rose Gold Titanium Flat Iron uploaded by Marilyn M.
FoxyBae Rose Gold Titanium Flat Iron uploaded by Marilyn M.
Very thin with flexplates, came with these cute little clips 😊 I thought my remington was enough, but I saw this at marshalls for $34 and I gave it a shot. I use to to curl my hair!
Sonya D.
Jacksonville, FL
FoxyBae Rose Gold Titanium Flat Iron uploaded by Sonya D.
Purchased at: Kohl's
What I love most about this flat iron is the swivel cord. It makes it easy to use and curling my hair isn’t as challenging anymore. It’s very affordable also.
Danielle D.
Coral Springs, FL
FoxyBae Rose Gold Titanium Flat Iron uploaded by Danielle D.
Obsessed with ALL things foxybae! Their products are amazing! This straightener glides effortlessly through my hair and it is straight most times with just one pass (I have wavy hair). It leaves my hair with a salon shine and feels super smooth😍😘❤
Delia S.
Napa, CA
FoxyBae Rose Gold Titanium Flat Iron uploaded by Delia S.
Super 5☆!! 1.25" plates. Added shine, straightener and bonus.... pretty curls with no effort. Also... no added products. I blew dried my hair curled an 2 days later just lovely. Very affordable. I bought mine at a Marshall's??? Store. It was connected to a home decor store shopping center in Napa, Ca. Absolutely worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...