BY FOXYBAE

We get it, your a girl boss, you ain't got time to waste 30 minutes on a blow out everyday. You need something quick and cutting edge that leaves your hair feeling healthy and hydrated without sacrificing the quality you deserve. Don't worry, we got... see more...

Misty R.
Bangor, PA
I love this hair dryer. Get the blow out of your dreams without ever having to walk into a salon. With the latest in hair styling technology, you can have a good hair day all day everyday. This ultra luxe rose gold dryer features a high end salon AC motor that blows out your hair in half the time, locks in moisture and reduces damage for radiant, healthy hair. With three speeds, three temperature settings and a cold shot button, your hair gets exactly what it needs! Treat yourself to hair royalty.
US boss ladies don't have time to waste 20 minutes. This takes half the time. Looks gorgeous and sleek. Wish it was a smidgen lighter, but VERY satisfied.
Ashlie I.
Festus
This is the best hair dryer I have ever used. For one, it is gorgeous. The black and the rose gold pair together amazingly. It also leaves my hair feeling full, soft, and not damaged like other hair dryers. I would purchase this hair dryer again, but I know this one will last me very long time and I won’t need to.
Caroline v.
el dorado hills
I love all of foxybaes products. I have their curling wand and straightening brush as well and i love them all. Doesn’t kill my hair and leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. It is wonderful. Would highly recommend.
Melissa F.
This hair drying cuts my drying time in half. However, it is a little heavy compared to my other dryers I have had. I love the sleek look of it. It gets the job done and quickly. The only thing I wish it had a diffuser attachment that came with it.
Belinda F.
Stockbridge, GA
This hair dryer really surprised me. My hair is course & curly & difficult to straighten but it did the trick pretty quickly & I only had to run over it with my flat iron(also FoxyBae). I got a great deal on it but I would totally pay full price.
Erin S.
Albertville , AL
FoxyBae is my favorite brand to get stuff like this from!!! so sleek and classic looking. and definitely one of the best hair dryers I have ever used!

Amazon