FoxyBae BLOMANCE ROSE GOLD HAIR DRYER

by FoxyBae

We get it, your a girl boss, you ain't got time to waste 30 minutes on a blow out everyday. You need something quick and cutting edge that leaves your hair feeling healthy and hydrated without sacrificing the quality you deserve. Don't worry, we got...

DooEs it make a big difference of brand?
How strong is the attachment ? After you use the blow dryer for a while it still stays attached ?
Is it good I mean Is it strong enough?
Start your review of FoxyBae BLOMANCE ROSE GOLD HAIR DRYER!
Taylor N.
FoxyBae BLOMANCE ROSE GOLD HAIR DRYER uploaded by Taylor N.
There are a lot of good features on this hair dryer. It comes with the styling tool attachment. It has 3 speeds (off, low, high) and 4 temperatures (room temp, warm, hot, cold). The cold button on the top is a little awkward to press. The only con for this is it’s on the heavier side.
Ashley W.
Neopit, WI
FoxyBae BLOMANCE ROSE GOLD HAIR DRYER uploaded by Ashley W.
This hair dryer is so cute! The packaging is everything, a smooth matte tool that drys your hair in minutes!
Kayla O.
Laramie, WY
This is by far my best investment. This hair dryer is amazing. Perfect for any setting. I have never been able to dry my hair in just under 5 minutes and this one only takes 3 tops! Highly recommended for those with thick hair.
Joanavy C.
Fitchburg, MA
FoxyBae BLOMANCE ROSE GOLD HAIR DRYER uploaded by Joanavy C.
I am totally fascinated with this brand 😍 the result for me was impressive. It is not very heavy what is good because it makes it manageable does not tire your arm! It has two speeds and they work both very well, and the result is very good, I have used it twice and I must say that the second time I used it I put in my hair (clearly after washing it) their leave in conditioner and my hair remained Super soft with shine for nothing felt greasy and its smell is spectacular❣️. I really recommend it 100 percent. In this photo that I upload from my hair I do not lie I only used the dryer and the leave in conditioner I don’t use my flat iron or anything else 😍 just the dryer FoxyBae BLOMANCE ROSE GOLD HAIR DRYER
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
FoxyBae BLOMANCE ROSE GOLD HAIR DRYER uploaded by Beatriz A.
Foxybae Blomance Rose Gold Hair Dryer, Super Happy satisfied This blower are professional with two buttons each one with 3 selection. Is lightweight and the sound is very low you don’t ear 👂 so you can use when your family 😴. Now I dry my hair in less time and the hair very Nices. And is so pretty blower easy to clean have a special cover over the material very luxury.
Nadia R.
FoxyBae BLOMANCE ROSE GOLD HAIR DRYER uploaded by Nadia R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Another great product from Foxybae . The dryer makes my hair fuller and smoother it almost looks like I had a professional blow out every time I use it. It’s lightweight and dryer my hair in just a few minutes a little bit pricey but definitely worth it because the result is incredible.FoxyBae BLOMANCE ROSE GOLD HAIR DRYER
Cassie K.
Foley, AL
FoxyBae BLOMANCE ROSE GOLD HAIR DRYER uploaded by Cassie K.
Best hair dryer ever! It dries my thick hair fast! I’ve never been able to blow dry my hair and have it as smooth as this dryer makes it! Other dryers make my hair so poofy and frizzy. The cold shot gives my hair such a silky smooth finish! I can blow dry my hair straight and not have to go over it with a straightener!
April W.
Oh i love this hair dryer for blowing my hair out and style in my hair it a must have for all hair dresser and for people love using a hair dryer this one the best of the best on the market if you not tried it don't walk run to ulta and buy you one i highly recommend it
Rachel  C.
Smithville, TN
FoxyBae BLOMANCE ROSE GOLD HAIR DRYER uploaded by Rachel  C.
💋I love foxybae IRONS and my rose gold dryer ..I use this when I travel it is a nice one ..the dry time is great and I have had mine for quite some time and it is still going strong ..every product I have purchased has seemed to be professional grade...💋💰pricepoint IS good for what u are getting in the long haul #foxybae💋
Nereida C.
Phoenix, AZ
I loved this blow dryer because it was not to hot on my head and i didn’t notice damage after using it a couple times. It is my first hair dryer and I love the look ❤️