BY U-BET

Fox's™ U-Bet® Original Chocolate Flavor Syrup Fat Free. see more...

Rob K.
I appreciate a nice, cold glass of chocolate milk here and there, so a bottle of U-bet is always in my fridge. I used to be a Hershey's drinker, but I discovered that my favorite diner for chocolate milk used U-bet and then made the switch. I haven't looked back since. The flavor is much more chocolatey and (in my opinion) noticeably and significantly better than Hershey's. I have tried the dark chocolate version and did not really like it, however the original is my favorite chocolate syrup. It may not be as well known or widely used as Hershey's, but I would highly recommend it as a superior product. Additionally, if you purchase it during passover, it is made with real sugar instead of corn syrup, so I always grab a few bottles of the sugar kind when I can.
ana g.
Los Angeles, CA
I have always loved chocolate but this chocolate syrup is nasty I wouldn't buy it ever again