BY FOX'S

Fox's™ U-Bet® Original Sugar Free Chocolate Flavor Syrup.

Sealed for your protection.

Fat free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Rome, NY
This sugar free chocolate is amazing for people who cannot have chocolate. I put it on everything and anything I want that is sweet. It makes things taste so good
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Grant, AL
If you have to watch your suger intake and would like yummy chocolate this product is for you. Plus it has such an amazing flavor.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Mount Vernon, KY
Foodie Expert
Great if you need watch your sugar. Also, it gives you the same amazing taste as real chocolate would.
Amber H.
Amber H.
This is a ok sugar free syrup my grandma eats this on her sundaes with sugar free ice cream
monica a.
monica a.
Foodie Expert

Oh my God this syrup is the best of all, not to be missed in my pancakes or in my desserts. It is super good as it is sugar free which is what we all like but does not lose the super taste of cloying chocolate. They have a super good price and it lasts a lot, I especially recommend it to diabetic people.
Valentina o.
Valentina o.
maracaibo, zulia
Oh by god this syrup is the best of all, can not miss in my pancakes or in my desserts. It is super good since it is sugar free which is what we all like but does not lose the super flavor of cloying chocolate. They have a super good price and it lasts a lot, I recommend them especially to diabetic people.
Genesis P.
Genesis P.
Oh por Dios este jarabe es el mejor de todos, no se puede perder en mis tortitas o en mis postres. Es super bueno, ya que es libre de azúcar que es lo que todos nos gusta, pero no pierde el sabor súper de cloying chocolate. Tienen un super buen precio y dura mucho, les recomiendo especialmente a las personas diabéticas.
Nathaly T.
Nathaly T.
Maracay
This is great with oatmeal pancakes, it has the perfect sweet flavor. Sometimes i eat it with bread too its like a guilty pleassure.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Foodie Expert
Is this good for sugar free?
Avril J.
Avril J.
Foodie Expert
I never used the sugar free version. How different do this taste from the ordinary one?
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Beaufort, NC
Foodie Expert
Does this have a true chocolate flavor?
Nuri M.
Nuri M.
Foodie Expert
How many carbs does this have?