Fox's Marvellous Selection (400g)

by Fox's

Suitable for vegetarians Selection of super luxurious chocolate biscuits. Milk Chocolate Shortcake- Milk Chocolate Chunkie Cookie- Milk Chocolate Viennese Swirl- Dark Chocolate Shortcake Halo- Milk Chocolate Shortcake Round- Milk Chocolate Orange Sundae- Melts Chocolate & Cream Viennese- Milk Chocolate Caramel Shortcake- Melts Chocolate Viennese. Allergy Information Allergy Other Text: Contains cow's milk Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Eggs, Milk, Soya\Soybeans May Contain: Nuts Other Information Recycling Info: Not Recyclable Film

Imported

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fox's Marvellous Selection (400g)!
Sicklerville, NJ
Absolutely divine!  I wish we had these in the USA.  I first tried them in England a few years back and then purchased (pigged out on) them in Qatar and Dubai.  The only way I can get them is through Amazon and they cost an arm and a leg (and of course, no Prime).  Don't order them during the summer or you will receive a melted mess.

Looking for your answer?