Home & GardenLawn & GardenFoxfarm
FX14053 12 Quart Ocean Forest Organic Potting Soil Mix - 63-68 pH

FOXFARM FX14053 12 Quart Ocean Forest Organic Potting Soil Mix - 6.3-6.8 pH

by Foxfarm

Perfect for containerized and potting plantings. pH adjusted at 6.3 to 6.8 for optimum fertilizer uptake. Light texture and well aerated. Contains earthworm castings/bat guano/micronutrients. Measures 18L x 11W x 15H in. Premium blend of good things from the earth and sea. About Hydrofarm, Inc. Celebrated as the nation's oldest and largest manufacturer of hydroponic equipment and grow lights, Hydrofarm has made professional-grade equipment available to all since 1977. All grow lights and electric components are UL listed, unlike many competitor products, meaning you get years of reliable and safe use out your high-intensity lights. All products are covered by a one year warranty, at the least. In some cases Hydrofarm ensures the performance of their products for five years.

Where is this soil sold? Is it better than miracle grow or about the same?
Is this a good potting soil?
Start your review of FOXFARM FX14053 12 Quart Ocean Forest Organic Potting Soil Mix - 6.3-6.8 pH!
Raul R.
FOXFARM FX14053 12 Quart Ocean Forest Organic Potting Soil Mix - 6.3-6.8 pH uploaded by Raul R.
Great product for my garden indoors and outdoors . The Nutrients are amazing and giving the client a huge grow and I recommend it to everyone. One of the best oils fox farm has to offer.
Janel B.
Springfield, MO
FOXFARM FX14053 12 Quart Ocean Forest Organic Potting Soil Mix - 6.3-6.8 pH uploaded by Janel B.
Fox Farm is one of the best would out three for your marijuana plants! You don't have to add nutrients as much as you would in another kind of soil. It's already rich in nutrients so way less feedings. It's very affordable compared to others. I definitely recommend this line
Mina V.
San Francisco, CA
FOXFARM FX14053 12 Quart Ocean Forest Organic Potting Soil Mix - 6.3-6.8 pH uploaded by Mina V.
Purchased at: Amazon
Very nutrient rich and always helps my plants, whether outdoor or indoor, thrive! This helps make leaves super dark green too
Laura D.
FOXFARM FX14053 12 Quart Ocean Forest Organic Potting Soil Mix - 6.3-6.8 pH uploaded by Laura D.
Everything and anything I’ve ever grown has done well with fox farm products. I love their other soils and nutrients as well. I highly recommend them and they are on par with other soils price wise for a superior product.
Michelle F.
La Crosse, WI
FOXFARM FX14053 12 Quart Ocean Forest Organic Potting Soil Mix - 6.3-6.8 pH uploaded by Michelle F.
Seriously thee best soil on the market! Plants are super happy, vigorous and always putting out new growth. I cannot recommend enough!
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
Excellent product for growing organic. First time I used was the summer of 2019. Its such a awesome product I never want to go back to any other brand. It is quite expensive if u have to purchase online like I did (amazon). If I could find it local I would be so happy!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,824 reviews
FOXFARM FX14053 12 Quart Ocean Forest Organic Potting Soil Mix - 6.3-6.8 pH uploaded by Adriane N.
A wonderful blend for my new babies to come home to and adjust to their new, bigger 😃 brighter 🌞 happier ☺ loved ❤ home!! I truly enjoy using organic blends with my indoor home plants AND outdoor FOOD producing varieties I grow each year. (We are what we eat- correct?) I highly recommend if you have never tried this brand with your little green babies ❤ I give them all 5 stars!! You should totally try them :)
Amanda T.
Reinbeck, IA
Love this soil, helps make great plants. It’s cheaply to decently priced but super hard to find. It’s worth it all the way!
Natalie D.
Portland, OR
This was the soil I used when I grew my own cannabis. It is the best soil I’ve ever used. The price is great for what it is and does for what you are growing.
Caroline C.
My boyfriend and I live in Northern USA, so the winters make it tough to grow anything unless you grow inside. We have 2 indoor green houses that go all year round, and we always use Foxfarm soil! We purchase ours at a local hydroponic store, its a little pricey but your plants will appreciate you for it!