BY FOXBRIM NATURALS

• Where did you buy this product? I am looking for somewhe...3 Answers
  • Hi can some body do a comparison between this product and...1 Answers
Chassidy P.
Show Low, AZ
I look younger fresher and more evenly complected. I absolutely love how it just glides on and dissolves no mess at all.Omg 😳 I am in love😍. This is the best vitamin c serum i have tried yet!! I use it morning and night after toner and my face feels amazing. My dark spots are fading and my complexion looks bright and even. 🙏. I'm super impressed with how it absorbs into my skin and doesn't feel sticky or tacky like a lot of serums I've tried. Also it smells fantastic. I've only been using it for about a week and already i look and feel so much better about my skin. I even left the house with NO makeup on😱 I NEVER do that ever!! Thank you to @0.8l_usa for sending it to me for free to review for my honest opinion.
#EG4U #EG4Ulabs #Vitamin90 #Kbeauty #naturalskincare #greenbeauty #skincaretips #organicskincare #brighteningserum #koreanskincare #beauty #instabeauty #08liter #08L
#mua #review #free #Chassidysbeautybar #loveit❤️ #trybeforeyoubuy #skincare #allnatural #nomakeup #nofilter
Allie H.
Maryland Hts, MO
This is my favorite serum to apply with my night time moisturizer! It has both a firming and brightening effect. This helps my freckles come out and plan without having to stay out in the sun and risk getting burnt. Foxbrim Vitamin C Serum for Face, 1 fl oz. - BEST Anti-Aging Serum - Vegan Hyaluronic Acid & Amino Complex - Premium Face Serum for Beautiful Skin - Natural & Organic - Perfect for All Skin Types - Lasting Results with Amazing Guarantee
Kim B.
Alexandria, VA
I discovered Foxbrim Vitamin C serum thanks to a friend's Facebook post a couple years ago. I can't even tell you how many bottles I've bought since then. I use it twice a day under my moisturizer of choice and I'm totally in love with it. Great results. It's not sticky or smelly. It's totally affordable. Big fan.
Haley A.
My ALL time favorite, and go to toner! Affordable and works wonders! I use to have very noticeable blemishes, since I’ve used this they have disappeared!! Highly recommended
Rachel D.
I am actually reviewing the Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion. I found this on Amazon and have been using it at night throughout my entire pregnancy. The ingredients are great and no harmful chemicals that would effect my pregnancy. I just ran out after 40 weeks and 3 days of daily application. I love this lotion. Unfortunately they are out of stock; not sure if the company is discontinuing the product but if it becomes available I will DEFINITELY be purchasing it again. Highly recommend!
Denise M.
Port St Lucie, FL
My FoxBrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum arrive super quick. The packaging of FoxBrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum was a travel size glass jar with a dropper to apply the serum. There is a plastic safety seal band around the lid so you know your product is fresh and new when you receive it.

Prior to using FoxBrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum I was a bit skeptical as I am with any of the other “miracle” cosmetic products on the market. I think this is the type of product that makes us want to buy it in hopes that it truly does what it says.

The serum is a liquid that when applied to the skin is a bit odd at first since it a bit thicker than water but not a cream or a gel. It takes a bit to get use to at first but then it becomes a breeze.

My first application of FoxBrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum I used it very sparing because the name includes “Acid” which frankly, was quite frightening to me. I thought this product may burn my sensitive skin however, it did not. The first thing I noticed on my first application was that my skin felt much moister than usual. The moisture stayed with my skin the entire day. There was much more moisture and for an much longer period of time than my daily facial cream.

After a few days of use, I am no longer afraid of FoxBrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum . This is not an acid to be afraid of, actually, you should embrace this acid as it brings an unmistakably unique moisture to the skin and keeps your skin soft and moist for the entire day.

I love how my skin feels when I put it on. It is so moist and smooth but it does not feel like you are wearing anything on your skin at all. This does not have any oily feel, just moisture. I haven’t noticed any scent to this product.

As stated earlier, I was afraid of burning my skin with FoxBrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum as I have extremely sensitive skin and tend to get rashy and/or break out from many of the face products on the market. I even have issues when switching to expensive department store brands. FoxBrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum does not make my face itch, rash up or break out at all.
Even after being skeptical about this product, I must say, I am overly impressed with FoxBrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum . The way FoxBrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum makes my skin feel is absolutely amazing. The moisture I get from this product cannot be compared with greasy oily creams that do not provide what they promise. I even had a coworker compliment me ask what I was using on my skin, so after a few days, I guess it is already starting to work on improving the look of my skin.

One of the best things I love about this product is that it is all all natural and organic. So there are not harmful chemicals or fillers in FoxBrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum . FoxBrim also stands behind their product offering a full refund if you are not happy with the FoxBrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum. Who can argue with a guarantee like that?
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
I personally have not tried this serum, but I have tried the Orange Blossom Toner and it works great!
This toner worked pretty well on my face. I cleaned off the dirt and grime that my cleanser didn't get to. It was kind of like a deep cleaning for your face. It left my face super smooth! It did not take a long time to dry, and it did not leave a sticky residue. It rather made my face look matte. The only reason it got 4 stars out of 5, was because it worked a lot like other toners I have tried. It did not make my face more or less glowy, and it did not reduce my acne. However, I do have an oily face and it helped in that area.
The bottle is a glass bottle that has a brown tint to it. It has an orange label that tells you the benefits of it, the ingredients, as well as other ways to use the product instead of a toner which I think is pretty neat. You can see the product on the side so you know how much is left. There is no type of mist or pump for this product, it only has a screw on lid.
When you open the lid, you can smell the product right away. It is not a strong smell, it is very light compared to perfumes. Some people say it smells like sweet orange. I think it smells like an orange peel, but not as bitter and acidic. You cannot smell it on you face after you have applied it.
The product itself is clear. It is runny exactly like water. One thing that surprised me is that it is only made of one ingredient- Orange Blossom Distillate. That makes this product so much better for your face than all the harsh chemicals in other toners and cleansers which I think is awesome!
In the end, I really liked this product. It made my face feel fresh, and it woke me up with the citrus scent. I might consider buying this product again if I see truly outstanding results with continued use.
Kendra E.
Temple, TX
I have been using vitamin - c serums for about 6 months now to keep my skin firm and youthful. I am 28 years old so I cannot say if it works on wrinkles or not, but it does keep my skin tight, firm, and glowing. Please be aware this is a serum, not a lotion type consistency. I use a cotton ball to put this on. I use it at night before my moisturizer, it does not break me out or dry out my skin like other serums. Would recommend this product.
Malinda S.
Aston, PA
I actually use a couple different serums from this company. Currently and most often I use their Peptide and Retinol Serums as well as the Vitamin C. I find their products to be VERY effective and available at a reasonable price. I am literally fanatical about my skincare so the fact that I repurchase these says a lot about their effectiveness
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I give the product packaging and price 5 stars! The customer service of Foxbrim is also very impressive and deserves 5 stars. However the vitamin c serum wasn’t very effective. I have used 3 bottles so far and have seen no change to my skin. The serum is very watery and lacks color or odor like most vitamin c serums. I wouldn’t purchase again.
Nia N.
Where did you buy this product? I am looking for somewhere other than Amazon where I can find this.
Pooja J.
Mumbai
Hi can some body do a comparison between this product and Dr.Reddy revibra vit c capsules. even cipla vit c serum. i want to know which is the best and safest to use.