BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFoxbrim Naturals
Foxbrim Vitamin C Serum for Face, 1 fl oz - BEST Anti-Aging Serum - Vegan Hyaluronic Acid & Amino Complex - Premium Face Serum for Beautiful Skin - Natural & Organic - Perfect for All Skin Types - Lasting Results with Amazing Guarantee

by Foxbrim Naturals

What are the benefits of thus serum?
Hi can some body do a comparison between this product and Dr.Reddy revibra vit c capsules. even cipla vit c serum. i want to know which is the best and safest to use.
Start your review of Foxbrim Vitamin C Serum for Face, 1 fl oz. - BEST Anti-Aging Serum - Vegan Hyaluronic Acid & Amino Complex - Premium Face Serum for Beautiful Skin - Natural & Organic - Perfect for All Skin Types - Lasting Results with Amazing Guarantee!
Bev O.
It's what I use 2 times a week or so. Softens and I have not had a problem with irritatation or overwhelming smell.
Denise M.
Orlando, FL
My FoxBrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum arrive super quick. The packaging of FoxBrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum was a travel size glass jar with a dropper to apply the serum. There is a plastic safety seal band around the lid so you know your product is fresh and new when you receive it. Prior to using FoxBrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum I was a bit skeptical as I am with any of the other “miracle” cosmetic products on the market. I think this is the type of product that makes us want to buy it in hopes that it truly does what it says. The serum is a liquid that when applied to the skin is a bit odd at first since it a bit thicker than water but not a cream or a gel. It takes a bit to get use to at first but then it becomes a breeze. My first application of FoxBrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum I used it very sparing because the name includes “Acid” which frankly, was quite frightening to me. I thought this product may burn my sensitive skin however, it did not. The first thing I noticed on my first application was that my skin felt much moister than usual. The moisture stayed with my skin the entire day. There was much more moisture and for an much longer period of time than my daily facial cream. After a few days of use, I am no longer afraid of FoxBrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum . This is not an acid to be afraid of, actually, you should embrace this acid as it brings an unmistakably unique moisture to the skin and keeps your skin soft and moist for the entire day. I love how my skin feels when I put it on. It is so moist and smooth but it does not feel like you are wearing anything on your skin at all. This does not have any oily feel, just moisture. I haven’t noticed any scent to this product. As stated earlier, I was afraid of burning my skin with FoxBrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum as I have extremely sensitive skin and tend to get rashy and/or break out from many of the face products on the market. I even have issues when switching to expensive department store brands. FoxBrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum does not make my face itch, rash up or break out at all. Even after being skeptical about this product, I must say, I am overly impressed with FoxBrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum . The way FoxBrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum makes my skin feel is absolutely amazing. The moisture I get from this product cannot be compared with greasy oily creams that do not provide what they promise. I even had a coworker compliment me ask what I was using on my skin, so after a few days, I guess it is already starting to work on improving the look of my skin. One of the best things I love about this product is that it is all all natural and organic. So there are not harmful chemicals or fillers in FoxBrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum . FoxBrim also stands behind their product offering a full refund if you are not happy with the FoxBrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum. Who can argue with a guarantee like that?
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Amazing Vitamin C serum, quickly fades sun & age spots. Includes Hyaluronic acid & is perfect under makeup. Very reasonable price for how well it works. My skin is much better since I've found Foxbrim.
Chassidy P.
Taylor , AZ
Foxbrim Vitamin C Serum for Face, 1 fl oz. - BEST Anti-Aging Serum - Vegan Hyaluronic Acid & Amino Complex - Premium Face Serum for Beautiful Skin - Natural & Organic - Perfect for All Skin Types - Lasting Results with Amazing Guarantee uploaded by Chassidy P.
I look younger fresher and more evenly complected. I absolutely love how it just glides on and dissolves no mess at all.Omg 😳 I am in love😍. This is the best vitamin c serum i have tried yet!! I use it morning and night after toner and my face feels amazing. My dark spots are fading and my complexion looks bright and even. 🙏. I'm super impressed with how it absorbs into my skin and doesn't feel sticky or tacky like a lot of serums I've tried. Also it smells fantastic. I've only been using it for about a week and already i look and feel so much better about my skin. I even left the house with NO makeup on😱 I NEVER do that ever!! Thank you to @0.8l_usa for sending it to me for free to review for my honest opinion. . . . #EG4U #EG4Ulabs #Vitamin90 #Kbeauty #naturalskincare #greenbeauty #skincaretips #organicskincare #brighteningserum #koreanskincare #beauty #instabeauty #08liter #08L . . #mua #review #free #Chassidysbeautybar #loveit❤️ #trybeforeyoubuy #skincare #allnatural #nomakeup #nofilter
Stephanie  F.
Crestline, CA
I've tried a few Foxbrim products, including this one. While they do work, they aren't as effective as their competitors.
Theresa C.
St Petersburg, FL
I've been using this once a week for 8 weeks now and have seen a slight but noticeable improvement in my skin's elasticity, as well as partial fading of some sun spots I've developed over the past few years. The price is very competitive compared to a lot of other similar serums, and it's a good quality product.
Lilou R.
JBLM
This vitamin c serum is well liked by me and my sensitive skin. Using it every day as part of my skincare routine has improved my skin by reducing the redness in my face and has lightened the dark bags underneath my eyes. My face is much plumper and healthier all around since I began using it.
Maria M.
Schenectady, NY
Foxbrim Vitamin C Serum for Face, 1 fl oz. - BEST Anti-Aging Serum - Vegan Hyaluronic Acid & Amino Complex - Premium Face Serum for Beautiful Skin - Natural & Organic - Perfect for All Skin Types - Lasting Results with Amazing Guarantee uploaded by Maria M.
I tell you what, I got a facial the other day and the esthetician could not get over how great my skin looked when I walked in. She said whatever it is you are doing, keep it up. I told her I use Foxbrim products. Out of all my Foxbrim products, the Vitamin C serum is one of my favorites. It is light, absorbs great, and it really improves skin texture.
Nia N.
I LOVE the Vitamin C line of products from Foxbrim. I have repurchased the toner, serum, and moisturizer multiple tones because of how well they work on my mid-thirties, oily skin. Foxbrim products are very reasonably priced and chock full of excellent ingredients. I've only seen this brand on Amazon, and I hope they never stop carrying it. I will definitely keep repurchasing!
Jayna M.
Foxbrim Vitamin C Serum for Face, 1 fl oz. - BEST Anti-Aging Serum - Vegan Hyaluronic Acid & Amino Complex - Premium Face Serum for Beautiful Skin - Natural & Organic - Perfect for All Skin Types - Lasting Results with Amazing Guarantee uploaded by Jayna M.
I use this every morning and have seen a big improvement in the brightness and overall tone of my skin. I love foxbrim products.