BY FOX RUN CRAFTSMEN

Ideal for keeping your foods protected from bugs while still keeping them visible during outdoor picnics, this chrome mesh food cover has a hoop handle on top for easy removal. see more...

Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
These are a absolute must have if your camping or cooking out. Keeps out any foreign objects ,flying insects or bugs. Great things to have around.
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
We use this for my kids birthday snacks and holidays like fourth of July! it's helped me keep my sanity. works really well at keeping bugs at bay.
Amber U.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
My parents LOVE grilling and cooking outside in the summer and we always had these mesh covers around growing up. Pretty sure they still use them.
Komal R.
Marina, CA
This looks awesome. It will be great for summer bbq. Keep that bug away from fruits and food. I will get these for myself. Also recommend to others
masooma s.
My mother bought 2 of these for me and they work great. I have 4 kids and they love to play outdoors. this comes in handy when i ut fruit for them
Lucy K.
San Diego, CA
These are good for just about any kitchen home and professional. Number one use for me is outdoors on picnics or barbecues to keep the bugs away.
Stephanie B.
fairbanks, ak
This works okay. Great against larger bugs and mosquitoes but small gnats can get in. The metal also gets rather hot when placed on a sunny table
Sarah D.
South Windsor, CT
Perfect to keep bees & flies away from your food when eating outside! Makes summer much more laid back without swatting away unwanted visitors!
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This is such an easy and effective way to cover your food without it going bad! I love having this product and have used it dozens of times!
Michelle K.
Arlington , OH
I like the thought of covering your food outside but this product got to hot. it slowly started to cave in on the food from direct sun light.
Brenda O.
Odessa, TX
Where can this be purchased?
Nickie L.
Do you like using these?
Denise V.
How expensive do these usually run and where can you find them?
Nida S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Excellent idea, but does it really keep the bugs out?
Celeste R.
Great for blocking out the flies