BY FOX RUN CRAFTSMEN

Ideal for keeping your foods protected from bugs while still keeping them visible during outdoor picnics, this chrome mesh food cover has a hoop handle on top for easy removal. see more...

Amanda S.
We bought a couple of these to go camping with. Covered our fruit and our drinks haha! Kept the bugs away and saved our food. Recommend these to campers!
Raquel L.
I've had mine for years! It come in hamdy during the summer time she. We have bbqs in the backyard to keep flys out and keep the food a bit more fresher
Sharah  S.
These are fabulous and wonderful for outdoor dining. They came in handy this year for my son's backyard graduation party. They are reasonable priced too.
Jennifer M.
Canton, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
These are great to use for cookouts or while camping. They keep the bugs out and still allows you to see what food is under the cover without lifting it.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
My mom loves this and so do I, whenever i bake cupcakes or cookies I love using this to cover then up and let them cool. Great use for other things too.
sarah s.
Clint, TX
This is really helpfull when youre put door having a party or just spendikg time outside this will helpthe bugs not to get inthe food i really like this
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
If I didn't have the screen tent or even if I did depending on the situation I might use both. But I would have this as a alternative to screen in tent
Irma A.
Bowling Green, FL
This is a beyond amazing product. You can go camping, on picnics or simply just be at home and protect your food or fruits from flies and other bugs.
Bethany T.
This is a great product you'll need for when you eat outdoors. It keeps all those flys away so you won't have to worry about them touching your food.
Amber U.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
My parents LOVE grilling and cooking outside in the summer and we always had these mesh covers around growing up. Pretty sure they still use them.
Brenda O.
Odessa, TX
Where can this be purchased?
Denise V.
How expensive do these usually run and where can you find them?
Nickie L.
Do you like using these?
Nida S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Excellent idea, but does it really keep the bugs out?
Celeste R.
Great for blocking out the flies