BY FOX RUN CRAFTSMEN

Ideal for keeping your foods protected from bugs while still keeping them visible during outdoor picnics, this chrome mesh food cover has a hoop handle on top for easy removal. see more...

Alana J.
Jamaica , NY
This works great if you have food outside and there's flies flying around you can put this over your food and it keeps the flies away! And it's affordable! And I do recommend if you have a picnic works great!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
These are quite nifty to have when you are bbqing and need to eat outside. You can put these over your food and the bugs and children cannot get to the food until it is time to eat.

Maria O.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is so helpful. It keeps the bugs away and the dirt. I love using this outside. Now I can enjoy my food without working about dirt and bugs flying neAR or on my food
gailyed mosqueda V.
Doral, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Me encanta este producto.... es muy practico.... puedo dejar cualquier alimento fuera de la nevera o alacena sin miedo de los insectos, ya que esto los protege al 100%
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I couldn't imagine doing outdoor activities without having one of these! I do not like when bugs and bees swarm my food and this does a great job keeping them off of it! Usually if we aren't eating I keep my soft drink or juices under it so bugs don't fly into my drink. Bees love to go inside cans of sugary smelling things and then sting you once you drink it.
Erica S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
YAY finally a food covering that is so tightly woven where nothing can get through :) I think I own like 8 of these lol I love being outdoors in the sun so when summer comes, we always eat outside or have picnics and these come in sooooo handy. It's hard to want to eat delicious food that has just been covered in flies.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
These actually work surprisingly well! It's an awesome idea and it keeps bugs away from your food without having to constantly keep them covered. They're a decent price too. They're great for picnics and outdoor parties and cookouts too. I definitely recommend this to anyone who intends to have food where bugs can get to it.
Jen L.
We just received this as a wedding gift and we love it! What a handy thing to have around when your camping, or just out doors for the day. Keeps the bugs off and helps keep the food clean when its sitting out! I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA
Mesh nets are very nice for outside dining ... they keep the bugs away .. the only thing is it don't keep the food warm or cold .. so you kind of have to eat the food is a timely matter .. but I do highly recommend for someone who loves having picnics.
Maria G.
These are great for when you go to the park and you have fruit cut or any food really so the bugs don't get on them. like when you have meat and the flies come and try to get on it, its great for that not to happen they are super durable
Brenda O.
Odessa, TX
Where can this be purchased?
Denise V.
How expensive do these usually run and where can you find them?
Nickie L.
Do you like using these?
Nida S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Excellent idea, but does it really keep the bugs out?
Celeste R.
Great for blocking out the flies