BY FOX RUN CRAFTSMEN

Ideal for keeping your foods protected from bugs while still keeping them visible during outdoor picnics, this chrome mesh food cover has a hoop handle on top for easy removal. see more...

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I love the Fox Run Craftsmen Chrome Mesh Food Cover when we do outdoor cookouts. It keeps bugs and animals off of it and it works like a charm. It's also affordable and you can find them at any larger stores like Walmart, Lowes, and Home Depot so we have bought at least three and plan to buy a few more next summer.
Debbie A.
united states
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I highly recommend to use these are great to put over any dish that you're having when you're Outdoors whether it's a picnic outside in your backyard or having a party it really keeps the Flies and mosquitoes and any other bugs away Fox Run Craftsmen Chrome Mesh Food Cover
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
These are absolute must haves if you enjoy camping, bbq-ing, picnicking, or just flat out enjoying food outdoors. Bugs, mosquitos, and flies are a total pain to keep away from food. These are mesh screen, so the food can breathe if it needs to, and better yet you can see what food is underneath.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is a great product to have while camping or entertaining outdoors . It keeps flies and bees off of your food and it’s nice to be able to see through it as well. You do need t store carefully because they can bend easily. Otherwise, it’s a great product.
Elle B.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I have to admit that when I first saw this, I giggled and thought this product was silly, but I'm happy I gave it a second chance and purchased it anyway. I am satisfied with this purchase. It keeps nasty flies from getting in your food when you are doing a bbq.
Kasi G.
Provo, UT
I love the IDEA of this, and thought I would use it all the time. But honestly, when we sit down to eat, we want to be able to get at the food, and once we dish up we can wave the flies off our own plates. At that point, we always either forget to put a cover on, or we don't have any food left to put one on. I am sure that there will be times that it will come in handy though, and it definitely works as advertised. (I did find the same thing at Walmart once though, for half the price.)
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
These food overs are a life saver for outdoor parties or even when you have the food on the inside of the house and doors are constantly opening and closing to get outside. We use these all the times when we have family and friends over there are too many bugs out there to have to protect ourselves from now a days.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is fantastic for outdoor bbqs.
It covers food from bugs and it keeps the food protected.
It is effective and truly works.
It is affordable and worth the money.
I recommend it if you host outdoor bbqs.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
This works really well and keeps the bugs out. I a germ freak and I have several of these and use them all the time. They are a little pricey for what they are but worth it for peace of mind!
Chelsie B.
Owens X Rds, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
If you live in the south this item is a must for outdoor (and some indoor) cookouts. It keeps flies and other annoying insects off of the food and keeps everyone happy. Would recommend for anyone. Would buy again.
Brenda O.
Odessa, TX
Where can this be purchased?
Nickie L.
Do you like using these?
Denise V.
How expensive do these usually run and where can you find them?
Nida S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Excellent idea, but does it really keep the bugs out?
Celeste R.
Great for blocking out the flies