BY FOX HOME VIDEO

• Is the second movie as good as the first? I bought it a w...3 Answers
Riah W.
1,894 reviews
Gamer Expert Level 3
Donnie Darko is one of my favourite movies. I'm a big fan of Jake G.(Then again, who isn't?) This movie is really trippy, but I'd say that it's a must watch for anybody that's into movies that make you think or sort of 'creepy' movies. I didn't find it creepy, but I found it extremely interesting.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Gamer Expert Level 2
I love this movie. It is so weird and strange that it makes the movie so interesting. The special effects in this movie are done so well. I love how Donnie's mother is reading the book IT at the start of the movie. I love Frank,the bunny, in this movie and that Donnie is the only one who can see him. Donnie Darko in my opinion is a really good movie.
Val V.
Great psychological thriller, this movie will have your mind thinking of things and situations it never could. It will leave you with many unanswered questions, so you will have to watch it over and over again until you can figure it out. A psychology background you will be able to figure it out quickly, if not there is no shame in that, there are still some people out there who have seem this movie multiple times and still have no clue of its true meaning.
Jayden M.
Boise, ID
This has always been one of my favorite movie but it definitely is not for everyone one. It is a kind of twisted sense of humor and dark. To some a little disturbing and weird. I like it because it's different and makes you think. I wouldn't watch if you get easily bothered by creepy movies and not for children. The bunny is probably one of the bigger reasons it is creepy so if the bunny bothers you don't watch.
David B.
This movie is a cult classic, everyone needs a copy on their movie shelf. Is it time travel, is he crazy, what the hell is that rabbit?? The movie keeps you guessing, but is so great at the end!!!
Stacey M.
APO, AP
This movie makes you think. You can watch it several times and still see things that you missed before. My husband loves this movie. Worth a watch but be prepared to pay attention to small details in the storyline. It will be worth it in the end. The acting is great!
Dianna M.
Winston, GA
Twisted, dark, and creepy. This movie is one I could watch over and over again. Plenty of plot twists that will have you on the edge of your seat trying to figure it out. Cult classic that is a must see.
Emily G.
Monmouth, IL
Such a good movie. Really good plot, something not a lot of movies can deliver. It's cute, witty, suspenseful, and keeps you entertained the whole time.
Adella F.
This movie is a classic. It's creepy but in a good way and it makes you think about what's actually going in the movie. It also has some funny parts.
julia h.
Austin , TX
This by far is one of my favorite cult classics I even like the sequel but it's very strange and perfect for the inner emo
Maddie G.
Is the second movie as good as the first? I bought it a while ago but have yet to watch it