Home & GardenLawn & GardenFox Farm
(2) FOXFARM FX14000 Ocean Forest Organic Potting Soil Bags 63-68 pH 3 Cu Ft

by Fox Farm

Ultimate potting soil that has everything your plants need in one bag. Blend of earthworm castings, bat guano, sea-going fish crab meal, forest humus, moss more. Ocean Forest is pH adjusted at 6.3 to 6.8 to allow for optimum fertilizer uptake. Encourages strong branching and a sturdy, healthy growth habit. Ideal for containerized plantings. Package Includes: (2) FoxFarm FX14000 Ocean Forest Potting Soil Bags (3 Cubic Feet Total) n- nThe Ocean Forest Potting Soil is perfect for containers and ready to use right out of the bag. Ocean Forest is pH adjusted at 6.3 to 6.8 to allow for optimum fertilizer uptake. There's no need for nitrogen fertilizers at first; instead try an organic blend like FoxFarm Big Bloom Liquid Plant Food to encourage strong branching and a sturdy, healthy growth habit. The Ocean Forest Potting Soil has everything your plants need, in one bag. Ocean Forest is a powerhouse blend of premium earthworm castings, bat guano, and Pacific Northwest sea-going fish and crab meal. Composted f

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fox Farm (2) FOXFARM FX14000 Ocean Forest Organic Potting Soil Bags 6.3-6.8 pH 3 Cu Ft!
How would you rate this product?
Raul R.
Fox Farm (2) FOXFARM FX14000 Ocean Forest Organic Potting Soil Bags 6.3-6.8 pH 3 Cu Ft uploaded by Raul R.
I keep buying this Fire Fox Ocean Forest product, it has helped my outdoor and indoor garden expanse it’s arms with all them nutrients that the soil gives . Highly recommend on any plants !!!!!!
Robin B.
Grand Haven, MI
Great product to grow abjuring from veggies to cannabis. Premium soil and definitely worth the money. Also, pretty packaging and durable plastic.
Lauren  E.
Royse City, TX
Such a good boy or a part my plan and, I’ve had a money tree for about seven years now and a tiny part with the same soil and I finally realized I was probably not doing him any favors. My best friend swears by this Brandon is used it forever and have it delivered on my doorstep the next day.
karen J.
This soil is awesome and fits a verity of my different plants needs. It is a little pricey for being just a soil however.
Marie C.
Finally found a potting SOIL not mix. I wish more places would carry this in store. I've ordered online and it comes very damaged. This soil is like gold. I'm so glad I found an amazing all natural organic soil that my plants and garden absolutely love.
Amanda W.
Vermilion, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this for all my plants, this is a hot soil meaning it has tons of nutrients. Good for growing, make sure to ph water.
June G.
Tamaqua, PA
I dont know how much difference soil really makes. This was recommended to me by someone who gardens a lot, they swear by it. It a little more expensive than some. I container garden so we will see if there are more veggies this year.
charisse J.
Maryland
I like the idea of the soil with worm casings which is g pos for natural fertilizer for plants but my plants all died when I used this..not again.
Alex K.
Fishkill, NY
Fox Farm (2) FOXFARM FX14000 Ocean Forest Organic Potting Soil Bags 6.3-6.8 pH 3 Cu Ft uploaded by Alex K.
This is the best potting soil I have ever used. My plants are seriously thriving. The peat moss and worm castings are a huge plus
Alexis L.
Tulsa, OK
Really like it! Great healthy plants! Drains decently and over all good nutrients. Easy for a beginner to use since you don’t have to mix anything but also great in custom mixes!!

Looking for your answer?