Fourth Ray Beauty Matcha Face Milk

by fourth ray beauty

Fourth Ray Beauty's Matcha Face Milk creamy, lightweight moisture booster to refreshen tired skin. Formulated with matcha milk, jojoba milk, rice milk, white tea, and kale, this formula will quench your skin with antioxidants for a more energized complexion.

Cruelty-free; Vegan; Dermatologist-tested; Safe for all skin types; Paraben-free; Gluten-free

Is fourth ray clean skin care brand?
Do these face milks actually give different effects or are they all the same?
Is it good for acne?
Start your review of Fourth Ray Beauty Matcha Face Milk!
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Fourth Ray Beauty Matcha Face Milk uploaded by Martha G.
Fourth Ray Beauty Matcha Face Milk uploaded by Martha G.
Purchased at: ULTA
A perfect product to use alone or with a face cream. The face milk 🥛 is not that greasy, so it's perfect for oily/combo skin $14
McKayla B.
Frostburg, MD
Fourth Ray Beauty Matcha Face Milk uploaded by McKayla B.
Purchased at: ULTA
lovely on the skin! this brand is genuinely kind of a hidden gem to me and really underrated. their products are pretty gentle on the skin and safe for sensitive or eczema prone skin. i really like this!
Amber G.
Appleton, WI
Fourth Ray Beauty Matcha Face Milk uploaded by Amber G.
Fourth Ray Beauty Matcha Face Milk uploaded by Amber G.
I am reviewing the Fourth Ray AVOCADO Face Milk here, since I could not find a tag for it. Like the handful of other skin milks I have from this brand, I enjoy using this quite a bit. It’s different than most moisturizers, because of how thin it is. The “milk” label is a perfect description. It soaks in fast. It’s not going to make someone a good sleep mask, for that reason. The smell of the avocado variety is a little salad-like, but I don’t mind.
Carina M.
Twin Falls, ID
Purchased at: Colourpop
I got this in a bundle with the lip scrub as well. I love the fresh match scent it has nice and subtle scent not to overpowering just right. The consistency of the product is just right and it leaves the skin feeling so fresh. Really liked it and planning to rebuy once I'm all out.
Katie T.
East Windsor, CT
Fourth Ray Beauty Matcha Face Milk uploaded by Katie T.
I don’t like this product. I normally love all things matcha but this face milk has literally no scent. It doesn’t feel that lightweight as you apply it, and then I didn’t find that it moisturized my skin at all. Don’t recommend.
Arielle G.
Chalfont, PA
Fourth Ray Beauty Matcha Face Milk uploaded by Arielle G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was very curious about the face milk products since they first came out. The matcha one isn’t as green as I thought it’d be and there really isn’t much of a smell. But beyond that I really love it! It truly moisturizes my skin and is helping to ease some stubborn dry patches on my forehead that I haven’t been able to get rid of for a long time! Also the dropper is a very cute and easy way to apply the product.
Allison G.
Rosedale, MD
Fourth Ray Beauty Matcha Face Milk uploaded by Allison G.
I'm not sure what this does to my face but I know it feels amazing after. the lip scrub omg is the most AMAZING this I have ever bought. it cleared up my chap lips so fast I have to different kinds and I love them both.
Bansri S.
New Hyde Park, NY
Fourth Ray Beauty Matcha Face Milk uploaded by Bansri S.
I bought this one to try out the face milks and I am absolutely in love with it. It moisturizes my face so well and it doesn’t melt off in heat or make my skin extra oily by the end of the day. I just bought the face milk head in the clouds kit to try other ones and I cannot wait!
Kort-nee J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Fourth Ray Beauty Matcha Face Milk uploaded by Kort-nee J.
Purchased at: Colourpop
I love this! It’s my first product by Fourth Ray. I’m always hesitate to try out new products when they are so highly raved about, but the matcha face milk did not disappoint. I use it in the mornings either on clean skin or over [product:the-ordinary.-niacinamide-10%-zinc-1%] serum. My skin is amazingly softer after using it. My skin was already pretty soft to begin with, so that was a welcome surprise! I’ll definitely be trying more Fourth Ray products in the future!
Kristy G.
Sulphur, LA
I absolutely love this one, it makes my face feel so complete and moisturized. It's not greasy which is a plus, it just soaks right into your skin 💚
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julie L.
Junction City, KS
il y a un an
Teresa P. il y a 2 mois
The Fourth Ray Beauty products are really great. On their website they have an option where you can pick out the products depending on what skin type you are. Making it easier to choose products that will work for your skin. Even though some of the products are scented it doesn't irritate my skin. The products are light weight and don't leave skin feeling greasy.
Ina B.
New Castle, DE
danielle G.
Naples, FL
il y a un an
How do u like the Fourth Ray Beauty Matcha Face Milk? Havenu tries any other Fourth Ray Beauty products?