BY FOUR SEASONS HOTELS & RESORTS #8 in Hotels

Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is a Canadian international luxury, five-star hospitality company.

• Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Who stay in this hotel &...4 Answers
  • Looks like a great hotel but it is worth the price? 6 Answers
  • Is it fun? 4 Answers
Vanessa T.
There’s nothing like a vacation in a Four Seasons Hotel 💖 The Four Seasons George V in Paris, and the Buenos Aires one are completely perfect, comfortable suites and 5 stars service. The NYC is also a nice hotel.
The Four Season staff are always taking care of the little details, and if you have any kind of problem on your travel, they will do everything to help you !
I was robbed on Champs Elises ( my wallet with passport) , and the staff helped me so much, giving me every detail on what I should do , calling the police and embassy, and giving me a ride there.
So when traveling to a new country, I feel so much safer staying in a friendly hotel like this.
Tarielle💕 S.
I would on the trip to Florida and I and I stated the service there is just so amazing like everything is so nice to guess maybe uses that word but if I look I was feel like I was earlier while we did have a problem but not with the people who serve us but with the people who were there also and you know I feel like when everybody’s like a depressed sure they’re trying to leave the try to make sure everything is done and they got everything right like everybody just gets great it’s just also get crazy so yeah basically that’s what happened
Rosa M.
Expensive but more then worth it,  I stayed at the resort in Sante Fe. It has a new Mexico desert feel to it. With breathtaking views and beautiful rooms to match. You instantly feel transported to another world. Their is plenty of shopping close by as well as hiking and other activities for both the family and more adults. The spa was everything, both calming and meditation services it instantly  soothes and calms you it is definitely worth trying at least once in your life.
Tina F.
San Diego, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at this hotel for work and found my room to be everything you could ask for while traveling: clean, quiet, and comfy. I love the location of this hotel, it’s in the middle of everything! Last thing you want to do while out of town is spend a lot of money on transportation to get around. The Four Seasons downtown Houston is walking distance to the convention center, the arena, and most importantly, bars and restaurants! The room service was fantastic and the staff are so open and friendly it’s like you’ve known them for ages. I had to leave early in the morning back to the airport and they had a wonderful car service that was waiting for me outside ready to go. The driver was so nice and we had great conversation on the way to the airport. Next time I’m in Houston I would love to come back to the Four Seasons.
Damaa B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
There is a reason that the Four Seasons is considered the top of the line. Everything from the turn down service, to the plush down comforters and pillows, to the views overlooking the city  made me never want to leave. I stayed in the Four Seasons Downtown Houston for work and fell in love with everything about the Four Seasons. I think I probably had the best sleep on my life in the amazingly warm and cozy bed. The Four Seasons will always be at the top of my list of luxury hotels to stay in.
Alexandria Z.
I have been to a few different locations across the United States and in Europe and have always gotten top service during my stay. They truly accommodate their guests needs throughout their stay. They also have some of the best amenities in their hotels and never disappoint.
Amanda F.
Tampa
What can I say Four Seasons is the best of the best no matter where you go. The staff is ALWAYS on top it. The food and service is THE best. I love the ambiance of all the hotels, the fresh flower arrangements, the turn down service. I've stayed at the Maui Wailea and Orlando locations. They always have activities for adults, teens, and children. The prices are up there but you truly get what you pay for and more!
Laura T.
Paducah, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The ultimate in comfort, luxury, and customer service. While not regularly in my budget, I have been lucky enough to stay on occasion. You simply cannot beat the personalized service and amenities in their executive suites. Pictured: lovely view of Boston Garden. Four Seasons Boston, kudos!
Mark S.
Dallas
My company uses Four Seasons for most of our travel incentives all over the world. Speaking of world, the Four Seasons provides world class service and really makes you feel like home. I’m very blessed to have been able to stay at many of these properties.
Becky B.
Washington, D.C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I honestly wish I could stay in a four seasons all the time, but I realistically can’t afford that. However, for a very expensive hotel they make it worth your time and your money. Every four seasons I’ve been to has been immaculately kept with beautiful updates and gorgeous comfort. If you’re going to splurge, this is the chain you want to splurge on.
Chloe A.
Me and my Fiance are going to the four seasons for our honeymoon, Is it worth every penny, its pretty expensive for us ?
Kandyce H.
What's the good and the bad about them?
Emma M.
Flowery Branch , GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Have you ever had any issues with your four seasons hotel?
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Has any one used their workout room
Candace A.
Shelbyville, KY
Best locations? Have you stayed in more than one