BY FOUR SEASONS HOTELS & RESORTS #5 in Hotels

Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is a Canadian international luxury, five-star hospitality company.

Tina F.
san diego
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at this hotel for work and found my room to be everything you could ask for while traveling: clean, quiet, and comfy. I love the location of this hotel, it’s in the middle of everything! Last thing you want to do while out of town is spend a lot of money on transportation to get around. The Four Seasons downtown Houston is walking distance to the convention center, the arena, and most importantly, bars and restaurants! The room service was fantastic and the staff are so open and friendly it’s like you’ve known them for ages. I had to leave early in the morning back to the airport and they had a wonderful car service that was waiting for me outside ready to go. The driver was so nice and we had great conversation on the way to the airport. Next time I’m in Houston I would love to come back to the Four Seasons.
Tarielle💕 S.
I would on the trip to Florida and I and I stated the service there is just so amazing like everything is so nice to guess maybe uses that word but if I look I was feel like I was earlier while we did have a problem but not with the people who serve us but with the people who were there also and you know I feel like when everybody’s like a depressed sure they’re trying to leave the try to make sure everything is done and they got everything right like everybody just gets great it’s just also get crazy so yeah basically that’s what happened
Mayra A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Now this is straight luxury very expensive stay but worth every penny of it. Truly feel like royalty when I stay here like I'm a famous movie star they treat you with all the respect as if you were a famous person who was staying at the hotel. Room service is great the food is awesome and the spa is amazing. The rooms are very luxurious everything about the hotel is just eloquence classic hospitality at your fingertips and room service is the same way anything you want you get.
Anamaria P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Family favorite! Everywhere we holiday we find a Four Seasons first, unless we use part in our Club Melia membership.. but we tend to holiday during Spring break, Summer and during December so we always usually have to find alternates since usually we use Club Melia during summer.
Great service and their accommodation are of the utmost top quality. Always renovated and up to date.
Great food, locations and amenities!!!
Damaa B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
There is a reason that the Four Seasons is considered the top of the line. Everything from the turn down service, to the plush down comforters and pillows, to the views overlooking the city  made me never want to leave. I stayed in the Four Seasons Downtown Houston for work and fell in love with everything about the Four Seasons. I think I probably had the best sleep on my life in the amazingly warm and cozy bed. The Four Seasons will always be at the top of my list of luxury hotels to stay in.
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed at the four seasons in Lanai Hawaii and it was amazing. From the oceanview breakfast with dolphins jumping everywhere to the beautiful lush layout this place is awesome. I’d stay here again in a heartbeat. Can’t wait to go back again. Someone that we traveled with was so impressed with the duvet on the bed that they purchased it for their own home. Everything is top notch and nothing overlooked.
Tiffa L.
Dallas, TX
I stayed at the Four Seasons Miami for a corporate event (my one and only time staying at a Four Seasons), and everything was exceptional—everyone was very helpful and the hotel as a whole was beautiful. Check-in/out was easy, the view from my room was gorgeous, and everyone who came to the event left very happy. The sky bridge is a beautiful place to have lunch!
Pysia K.
I look for a Four Seasons hotel for every trip I take. The hotel chain is amazing. I have never had a problem with staff or maids. Occasionally you can even ask for a earlier check in without a fee. They are very accommodating and every hotel I have visited is in top shape and well taken care of. This has always been my number 1 go to hotel.
Amanda L.
Philadelphia, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is the best experience I have had staying at a hotel. They treat you like royalty when you walk in and that really makes a huge difference when you’re out of town for work and can’t sleep in your own bed. The front desk is very quick with things that you forgot too and they will offer any assistance they can with finding what you need like dining or entertainment
Jacklyn S.
Knoxville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Four seasons is without question my favorite hotel, the staff are the friendliest people you will ever meet, The food is always impeccable, You can guarantee you won’t want to leave your bed - because let’s be honest they have the MOST comfortable bedding, They are pet LOVERS ♥️ Honestly I look for a FOUR SEASONS hotel anywhere I stay and it’s always my first choice .
Chloe A.
Me and my Fiance are going to the four seasons for our honeymoon, Is it worth every penny, its pretty expensive for us ?
Kandyce H.
What's the good and the bad about them?
Emma M.
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Have you ever had any issues with your four seasons hotel?
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Has any one used their workout room
Candace A.
Shelbyville, KY
Best locations? Have you stayed in more than one