Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts

Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is a Canadian international luxury, five-star hospitality company.

Is the Four Seasons really expensive to stay in?
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Who stay in this hotel &what is your opinion?
How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a wheelchair like myself?
Start your review of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoAllston, MA
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts uploaded by Tiana S.
So I recently explored Greece I went to Mykonos and I had such a fabulous time I went with three of my best friends we do monthly girl trips and I just wanted to give some great feedback regarding our hotel accommodations and stay at the cavotagoo and guys let me just tell you this resort makes the W the Intercontinental in comparison to the Motel 6 everything was so luxurious our suite had an infinity pool Jacuzzi and amazing view 24 hour concierge service and the food was spectacular customer service was above and beyond accommodating I will definitely be going back probably for my honeymoon
7 days agoMesquite
I actually stayed at Four Seasons last night, for the first time, for my friend’s wedding. I was running SO late, so I basically rushed through the lobby asking which was the wedding was, didn’t even check in or tell them that I was a guest there, and they treated me SO well! Every member of the staff would walk with me to a certain point and then another person would continue leading me, making sure that I didn’t get lost in that big beautiful hotel and that I made it on time for the ceremony. The room was perfect and spacious, the bed was so soft and comfortable, and the staff continued to treat me like royalty my entire time there. I will 100% be booking at the Four Seasons again.
a month agoHacienda Heights, CA
Four Seasons is AMAZING. One of the best, if not the best, hotel I have stayed in. The staff during check-in and check-our is phenomenal. The interior design of each hotel I’ve been in is modern, sleek, luxurious, and just beautiful. The hotel room itself is also phenomenal. Beds are extremely comfy, so comfy my aunt bought one to ship over to her place. Bathroom was extremely clean and well stocked with high quality products (such as L’Occitane). Staff was very attentive and quick when you asked for something. It is the true definition of a luxury hotel.
3 days agoSomerville
I am a traveler! So when it comes to hotels I am very picky, not only because I care a lot about the cleaning of the place but the most and fundamental reason that’s the costumer service and Four Season group is the best! I have been to so many places and I always choose to stay at Four Season because their services are amazing! The staff I can’t explain enough. THE BEST HOTEL EVER!!!!
2 months agoPompano Beach , FL
I mean how can you ever go wrong here? I am obsessed with the 4 Seasons in Orlando on the Disney property. It’s luxurious, gorgeous, feels like you are staying in your very own luxury townhouse. And it’s right on Disney property, so you have transportation access to all the parks. Everything is right there. Doesn’t get better xoxo
7 days agoPALMETTO BAY , FL
By far the best customer service! The cleanliness of their properties is impeccable and the quality of the hotels can’t be compared. We love feeling right at home in the cozy and comfortable beds. We would definitely recommend staying at a Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, especially for any special occasion.
a month agopearland
I stayed with them once for my trip in Kauai and it was amazingggggg!!! One of the best hotels I've stayed at by far ( and I've stayed at a lot of hotels since I traveled so often). The service, the food, the amenities, the rooms, the facility, everything is perfect.
2 months ago
Recently stayed at the Four Seasons Jumeirah in Dubai. Loved everything about the resort! So beautiful, felt like I was driving up to a palace every time we arrived. The room was beautiful, beautiful details, and so accommodating! We requested an Apple TV, they brought one up and hooked it up for us in a matter of minutes. The breakfast buffet downstairs at SUQ (? I think that was the name) was incredible. Scaling on the resort property was delicious. Great service and complimentary bellinis! Would’ve gladly eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner at the resort! The resort also arranged all of our tour/guides and did an amazing job. Overall great experience.
2 months agoHonolulu
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts uploaded by Danie J.
Absolutely adore the Four Seasons brand. Luxury done right! The hubby and I had a second honeymoon at the Oahu location and I think the staff still talk about us! We know how to indulge and the Four Seasons provides us with every luxury from cultural activities to town car service (who wouldn’t want to cruise to the secret beach for a moonlit picnic in a Maybach!). They made all our dreams come true! We’ll be back!
2 months ago
Honestly four seasons hotel and resort was absolutely so divine and breathtaking. Every moment felt like I was in a movie and such great amazing service. Would strongly recommend to any of you were traveling soon or will be.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Who stay in this hotel &what is your opinion?
Jennifer B. a year ago
I’ve stayed at ALOT of high end hotels and while I have yet to find anything that compares to the “W” in Barcelona... The Four Seasons is always a great place to stay!! They have amazing beds, blankets, cozy robes, nice decor that is updated regularly. Always a great selection of food and beverages and great amenities!! Always feels like a home away from home that I never want to leave. Four Seasons in Whistler, BC is exceptional!!! Had thee best stay while I was there for a week!! Also the staff is always VERY helpful amd eager to go above and beyond if needed to help you in any and every way!! I had medication that needed refrigeration and they brought a special fridge to my room because the one in the room wasn’t at the temperature I needed my medication to be kept at. And the staff is always kind and they seem to truly care and love their job!