BY PUMPKIN PORTER

Our Pumpkin Porter is a dark, rich porter combined with all the things that make a great pumpkin pie: nutmeg, allspice, some ground clove and a little ginger. It's our most popular Specialty beer and has been for over a decade.Pumpkin Porter has become the way many people from Arizona know that it's Fall. Seriously, other states have seasonal indicators like leaves that turn colors, or freezing rain. We have Pumpkin Porter. And now you do too! Cheers. see more...

Madison A.
Hoffman Est, IL
PUMPKIN BEER! Four peaks is great and I worried that the quality might change when the company sold but it hasn't. Some pumpkin beers have a fake sour taste to them but this is a smooth pumpkin pie all the way. It goes great on a patio on a chilly *spooky* fall evening. I like the 6 packs cans better than the bottles for durability and they pack better in my soft cooler. 10/10 for fall beers
Priscila S.
That's the one of the few beers that I can drink and enjoy, the others pumpkin beers are ok too, but this one is delicious, the price is average, not too expensive. It reaches my expectations, even though I'm not really a beer drinker.