Four Paws Wee-Wee X-Large Puppy Pads

by Four Paws

Four Paws Wee-Wee X-Large Puppy PadsHousebreak your puppy the easy way with Four Paws Wee-Wee Pads Housebreaking Extra Large Pee Pee Pads! These jumbo-sized pads help you house train your large puppy or adult dog not to eliminate indoors on your carpeting or furniture, while helping to keep your home cleaner and more sanitary. Wee-Wee Extra Large Pee Pads are specially treated absorbent pee pads that attract your puppy like magic and cover more surface area than regular-sized pads. Puppies are attracted by the scent and readily learn to relieve themselves only on these heavy-duty and super absorbent puppy pee pads. By using these pads, you can help to reduce the number of indoor accidents and eventually prevent them from happening. Once your dog or puppy learns to relieve himself on these highly absorbent training pads, just keep moving the pee pads closer to the door, and then outside. Eventually, after giving it some time and patience, you will soon discover that you and your dog will not need the pads any longer as he will be housebroken. The easily disposable plastic lining prevents damage to floors, rugs, furniture and carpeting. These extra large pee pee pads are versatile in that they can be used for training or as an everyday alternative to the outdoors when pets are housebound. Widely, used by veterinarians in kennel cages, these extra large housebreaking pads are also ideal for households with multiple dogs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Four Paws Wee-Wee X-Large Puppy Pads!
Amanda A.
Taylor, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Four Paws Wee-Wee X-Large Puppy Pads uploaded by Amanda A.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Makes training so much easier! No leak or smell. Easy as throw away and place a new pad.
Natalia S.
Prt Washingtn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Four Paws Wee-Wee X-Large Puppy Pads uploaded by Natalia S.
I use these for my large pitbull. She has really had separation anxiety and anxiety in general since she got bit by the dog upstairs. These work way better than any other brand I’ve tried. For the most part it will leak under but not much.
Alexis C.
Yonkers, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Pet Valu
These pads are great my puppy is 5 months old and just starting to ween off pads but these pads are not only super absorbing but the price is great for the amount of pads you get. With a new puppy these are a must have !!
Leah H.
This is absolutely a lifesaver. Can easily absorb even the largest of "accidents" that our animals have. I've even used it to easily clean up urine from the carpet. No stain left after I use it. Doesn't leak, even when soaked with urine and I pick it up to throw it away. I use it now for ANY spills that occur, whether on carpet or tile.
Kaylee L.
Rockland, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
These are what we get when we cannot find the ones we prefer. Really not a great deal for the amount and quality. Would like to see this brand offer larger sizes and thicker more absorbant pads. Maybe good for people with a small dog that uses them infrequently.
Natalie F.
E Rochester, NY
My dog is only 3 years old but he suffers from bladder problems. He cannot always wait and make it outside. These extra large pads make it a whole lot easier on him and on me too. Very absorbent, eliminates strong smells and easy to dispose of. I will always have a box of these on hand.
Kayla F.
Ware, MA
These pads do absorb very well however they do get expensive after a while especially when you are training a puppy.
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 7
These pads work awesome for puppies !! Our dog had a batch of 07 and we never had an accident on the carpet or floors
Brittany B.
They are good for helping clean up messes in the house, however, I have a Pomeranian and when she uses the bathroom on these it seeps through onto the floor so I have to mop and clean up after disposing of them. In my mind it's not worth the mess
Jeanette H.
San Antonio, TX
I use these for our indoor chihuahua. I love them! Super easy for fast clean up and durable.

Looking for your answer?