BY FOUR PAWS

New and Improved Training Made Easy! #1 Puppy Housebreaking Pads Now Quilted, absobs 10x its weight Super Absorption System Quick drying outer layer Super absorbent core Leak proof liner puppy attractant Odor control Space saving package 50 pads - 22" x 23" see more...

Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These do get the job done. But if you have out of the house for most of the day it will not hold much if you have an active pup. It does leak and will go on to the floor if it holds too much. It also does not absorb right away. Which means if your pup moves the mat like mine, it will roll off the pad. Best get the ones that are infused with gel.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I do not really know if these helped or not. She never goes on them but she is pretty much 100% potty trained which I'll take as a win. But I think it more coursed her to the door to want to go outside.
Rebecca S.
Staff
I've been fostering a 2 month old puppy for the past week, and since he can't go outside (waiting on the rest of his vaccinations!), I've had these spread around my apartment. They work great and completely absorb the mess he makes. Since we are in my small NYC apartment, though, I throw each pad away after he uses once since I don't want it just sitting there. When I foster in the future, I'll definitely be purchasing these again.
Lindsay L.
Farmington, UT
My little dog was trained on these and we still use them when he has to go and can't hold it. We live in a cold climate and he is a tiny dog which means he has to go a lot and isn't always happy about going out in the snow. Buy the name brand ones (not generic) and they don't smell as bad.
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
These are expensive, but exactly what we used when training all of our puppies until their shots got completely up to date, they weren't allowed outside.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
These are great. We started training our dog to use these at a very young age and he still only goes on them.
Holly W.
Bentonville, AR
These are perfect! My dog knows she is supposed to go potty on these and does every time! No more doing her business on the floor! They don't even leak. Highly recommend!
Kristina S.
Valley stream , NY
These are great for my dogs. They are pad trained and these ones are absorbent and don't really leak. They're also handy when you have to be out of the house all day.
Emily T.
Holly Springs, NC
Great for potty training! Or for little dogs that cannot hold it through the night!
Samantha N.
I have 3 dogs and couldn't get any of them to potty train with them. I put it by the door and i think only one was used once and the rest were chewed up.

back