BY FOUR PAWS

New and Improved Training Made Easy! #1 Puppy Housebreaking Pads Now Quilted, absobs 10x its weight Super Absorption System Quick drying outer layer Super absorbent core Leak proof liner puppy attractant Odor control Space saving package 50 pads - 22" x 23" see more...

Christine S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These work great- nothing ever leaks through and it's super easy to lay down and clean up. they're not super thick either
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
These are great for potty training your dog as well as crate training. We have one in the crate and by the front door.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
These are great. We started training our dog to use these at a very young age and he still only goes on them.
Abigail C.
Linden, NJ
Most training pads I use for my dog leak or run through, but these pads beg to differ! Great pads!
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
I loved these when my dog was a pup. They made crate training easier and minimized house accidents.
Ashley S.
Deltona, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Ok for training but don't use them to long or the dog will think they can use that every time
Emily T.
Holly Springs, NC
Great for potty training! Or for little dogs that cannot hold it through the night!
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
It's an ok product. I find that they leak and tear easily. somewhat absorbent.
Danielle E.
Perfect for my senior citizen dog

Walmart