BY FOUR PAWS

New and Improved Training Made Easy! #1 Puppy Housebreaking Pads Now Quilted, absobs 10x its weight Super Absorption System Quick drying outer layer Super absorbent core Leak proof liner puppy attractant Odor control Space saving package 50 pads - 22" x 23" see more...

Joni W.
North Adams, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
These are great for small dogs, seniors, and puppies. Excellent for training them to go outside and/or to use when you aren't home. I haven't had any issues with these whatsoever! They've helped a lot with puppies and training my chihuahuas!
Elizabeth B.
Cincinnati, OH
These were great to have around when we got a new dog and our older dog started to pee in the house again. My only complaint was that they weren't very absorbent..but it could just be due to the fact that our dog always pees a river.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
When we bought these for our puppy we just thought he wasn't used to them yet but the trainer said it's because these pads send off a smell to dogs that actually make them pee more often so we stopped using them
Beverly W.
Washington, UT
These little pads are very absorbent and great for learning puppies. when your dog makes it on the pad it is such a relief that you just have to wrap it up and throw it away!
Macy L.
Port Barre, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of the best brands out there! They are wide, giving a pet more room to use the bathroom. Also they are pretty strong and if changed at a normal rate they do not leak!
Kristina S.
Valley stream, NY
These are great for my dogs. They are pad trained and these ones are absorbent and don't really leak. They're also handy when you have to be out of the house all day.
Amanda A.
Denver, CO
I used these for my little dogs. And they are handy when there's a lot of snow. But I wish there was some sort of odor control like baking soda, something like that. Good for the price.
Kaitlin J.
These are great for training puppies, and also for small or elderly dogs who may not be able to hold it as long as their larger counterparts. They're low-mess, and easy to clean up.
Stephanie H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I don't like puppy training pads and I don't think they're the most effective way to housebreak a pet. Plus, I hate having a pad full of pee in the house. I prefer to crate train.
Holly W.
Bentonville, AR
These are perfect! My dog knows she is supposed to go potty on these and does every time! No more doing her business on the floor! They don't even leak. Highly recommend!