BY FOUR PAWS

Wee Wee Pads are specially treated absorbent pads that attract your puppy like magic. Puppies are attracted by the scent and readily learn to relieve themselves only on the pad. 22 x 23 in. (original/standard) / 28 x 35.5 in. (xlarge) The super absorbent wee-wee pad is scientifically treated to attract puppies when nature calls. Plastic lining prevents damage to floors and carpets. Versatile in that they can be used for training or as an everyday alternative to the outdoors when pets are house bound. Measure 28 x 35.5.: Size: XL 21 ct. see more...

Brittany B.
They are good for helping clean up messes in the house, however, I have a Pomeranian and when she uses the bathroom on these it seeps through onto the floor so I have to mop and clean up after disposing of them. In my mind it's not worth the mess
Shanell B.
9128 McKinley Rd Montrose, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These pads work awesome for puppies !! Our dog had a batch of 07 and we never had an accident on the carpet or floors
Kayla f.
Ware, MA
These pads do absorb very well however they do get expensive after a while especially when you are training a puppy.
Kristen R.
Believe it or not, I would use this under bedding for my guinea pigs to help absorb and make for easier clean up.
Ashley C.
Bakersfield, CA
Wee Wee Pads are life savers for owners with carpet and puppies, saves time and money so its pretty useful!
Shelby W.
Versailles, KY
My family and I use these for our indoor poodle. The urine doesn't soak through and they are very durable
Jeanette H.
San Antonio, TX
I use these for our indoor chihuahua. I love them! Super easy for fast clean up and durable.
Natalie F.
E Rochester, NY
My dog is only 3 years old but he suffers from bladder problems. He cannot always wait and make it outside. These extra large pads make it a whole lot easier on him and on me too. Very absorbent, eliminates strong smells and easy to dispose of. I will always have a box of these on hand.