BY FOUR PAWS

New and Improved Training Made Easy! #1 Puppy Housebreaking Pads Now Quilted, absobs 10x its weight Super Absorption System Quick drying outer layer Super absorbent core Leak proof liner puppy attractant Odor control Space saving package 50 pads - 22" x 23" see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rebecca S.
I've been fostering a 2 month old puppy for the past week, and since he can't go outside (waiting on the rest of his vaccinations!), I've had these spread around my apartment. They work great and completely absorb the mess he makes. Since we are in my small NYC apartment, though, I throw each pad away after he uses once since I don't want it just sitting there. When I foster in the future, I'll definitely be purchasing these again.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
I do not really know if these helped or not. She never goes on them but she is pretty much 100% potty trained which I'll take as a win. But I think it more coursed her to the door to want to go outside.
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
These do get the job done. But if you have out of the house for most of the day it will not hold much if you have an active pup. It does leak and will go on to the floor if it holds too much. It also does not absorb right away. Which means if your pup moves the mat like mine, it will roll off the pad. Best get the ones that are infused with gel.
Lindsay L.
Farmington, UT
My little dog was trained on these and we still use them when he has to go and can't hold it. We live in a cold climate and he is a tiny dog which means he has to go a lot and isn't always happy about going out in the snow. Buy the name brand ones (not generic) and they don't smell as bad.
Danielle Z.
I have two dogs, a chihuahua that is six years old & a poodle who is two. I brought these training pads when both my dogs were puppies & they hated them. They both refused to go on them & were adamant to continue going where ever they pleased. I had to train them without them. I'm not saying that they don't work, but they didn't work for me & my dogs
Yady R.
Gustine, CA
We bought a huge box when we were training our then pup and they worked bit they did. Ot at the same time. Initially the dog would pee on them but they were right next to "his home" so he eventually considered this part of home and started wondering around and peeing/pooping in other places in the garage (Winter time, he would not step outside).
Karen B.
These were great when we were potty training our pups, it has a built in attractant that lured them to the pad. We have also used these on our dogs pet beds, as well as our furniture while our dogs were in heat. It helped with "accidents" and saved our furniture and carpets many times!
Amanda A.
Kissimmee, FL
Great for training puppies/lining their cages with at night. All four of my dogs had these when we were crate training them. Worked great! When we got our youngest chihuahua, we would cut them in half because he would have a towel in his crate too so we got twice the use out of them!
Cindy L.
Pembroke Pines , FL
I have an 8 month old teacup yorkie. I completely housebroke him with these. I still use them in my patio since I don't have grass. He goes directly to the pad. I tried the storebrands or generics and they leak and are completely gross. I still use these and love the "no mess".
Sondra C.
Vista, CA
Please don't use these for your dogs. Especially if you expect them to go outside and not inside of your house. These only train your dog to pee and poop inside the house, who wants that!?!?! A dog will learn to hold it, unless they are really old and can't then I completely understand using them. They do work great after you give birth to a child though, great to use in the hospital in the bed.