BY FOUR PAWS

Four Paws large quilted pads are highly absorbent, neutralize odors and do not leak. They remove moisture from the top of the pad and dry internally, eliminating runoff. Ideal for adult for dogs who are home alone, ailing or incontinent. Highly absorbent, neutralize odors, and do not leak. Remove moisture from the top of the pad and dry internally, eliminating runoff. Wee-wee pads for adult dogs are larger than traditional wee-wee pads for puppies. 40 count, 24 x 24.: Size: 40 ct. see more...

McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I tried using these for my dog and all my dog wanted to do was tear them apart. It may just be something with my dog but he seemed to want nothing to do with them other than to tear them apart. We even put them on the spot where we had train him to go the bathroom and he would move it to go the bathroom.
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These were perfect for when trying to potty train. I love them! I have recommended them in the past to my family & friends who are trying to train their dogs.
Taylor W.
Lancaster, PA
These are great puppy pads! my aunt recently got a havapoo and this were a god send for us while trying to train her.... definitely recommend them!
Erin D.
Mt Prospect, IL
These work well if your in an apartment but if you have a yard... Train your dog in the yard
yoanna r.
Bakersfield, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
They are perfect to train a dog I use it every time we get a new puppy I recommend it
Erin D.
Mt Prospect, IL
Do people use these for adult dogs?