BY FOUR PAWS

FPW1070: Features: -Gentle slicker wire brush-Designed especially for puppies and small dogs to eliminate all unwanted hair with a tender-Manufactured with professional non - slip grips, stainless steel pins and reinforced rubber pad allowing all animals to be brushed with a tender touch. Options: -Available in Mini, Small, Medium or Large sizes. Dimensions: -Mini Dimensions: 1.88" H x 5.63" W x 8.5" D-Small dimensions: 9.5" H x 5.75" W x 2.25" D-Medium dimensions: 2.25" H x 5.75" W x 9.56" D-Large dimensions: 2" H x 5.75" W x 10.88" D. Collection: -Ultimate Touch collection. see more...

• Does anyone know of an easy way to clean this brush?1 Answers
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Pet Lover Expert
I love this brush! It works really well to remove the excess hair off of my grandpa's cat and she loves being brushed!
Homestead, FL
I love this brush. It definitely detangles my Yorkies long knotted hair. It surpassed my expectations. I thought it would pull her hair but instead it softly de tangles. I love it and use it now on all my dogs. Definitely recommend it to anyone.
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
One of the best brushes that I've found. It gets out all of the dogs tangles, and gets all of the cats fur. I try to use it once every few days to keep them looking good, and when they see me bring out the brush they get excited.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Nashville, NC
Pretty good brush. like the others though. nothing special. my baby doesn't mind getting brushed with it
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
This is a great brush for my 2 babies. They love to be brushed everyday and this one doesn't hurt them like the others
Tawny M.
Tawny M.
Rockwall, TX
Love this brush, it is a must have for longer haired dogs in Texas summers. bonus: it saves some house sweeping :)
Jennifer  p.
Jennifer p.
Livonia, MI
Really a nice product. I have a Shih Tzu and even with her difficult hair, this brush does the trick.
Lindy B.
Lindy B.
My dogs love this product. They life getting brushed and it doesn't make a big mess anywhere.
TheTechnical C.
TheTechnical C.
Buen accesorio para nuestra mascota, no le duele al peinarlo y elimina todo el pelo que mudan, es excelente me gusta este producto.
Homestead, FL
Does anyone know of an easy way to clean this brush?