BY FOUR PAWS #17 in Dog Nail Clippers

Dee Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
We ended up having to buy some nail clippers for my dog last night and ended up choosing this one! Let me just tell you, it was quick and painless for both us and our dog! The price isn't bad at all. I would have to highly recommend these clippers for dogs!
Jennifer M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I use these for my little dog and they work great. I'm not nervous to use these on him, they are easy to clip with. the only thing is the nail can be left with a rough edge. also always be careful when it comes to clipping their nails, you don't want to clip them too short it can hurt the dog. even with the safety sometimes they are too long and you have take a little off at a time, just always be cautious.
Kerri C.
I hate cutting my dogs nails. It makes me so nervous to do so. I'm always afraid I will cut too much off. These clippers make it so easy though! Now the hardest part is just getting my German Shepherd to calm down long enough to trim them! haha
Katie P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog absolutely hates getting his nails clipped, so I try to do it a bit quicker than normal. He also has thicker nails, this product broke in half on the first nail.
Angelica K.
Ashville, OH
I was given these for apart of my groom class I took, They're great for starters! it has a safety on them and very easy to go to work on, they aren't like most that are hard to clip nails. they're easy to close and trim
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
I'm Never nervous about clipping My Furry Friend's nails when using the Four Paws clipper. They are extremely safe, and I don't have to worry about cutting to the quick of the nail.
carolyn b.
Wisconsin Dells, WI
Don't care for these use some on my dog my dog was scared of them and they crack his nails I don't like them and my dog won't let me touch his feet
johanna G.
Pleasanton, CA
This is the only clipper I've been able to use that doesn't scare my dogs. Its like to nail clipping whisperer tool
Pamela Y.
Haughton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are the best toe nail clippers and the only ones I use for my dogs because they have the guard.